Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can you be pregnant even with negative test??

Options
  • 07-01-2011 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

due to pcos i have done 3 cycles of Clomid with a fertility clinic, the scan each month showed 2 mature follicles, but each time i failed to fall pregnant:( but my period has been spot on every month, except for this month:confused:
    my period was due on sunday and i havent had it, i done a preg test on tuesday and it was negative and i done one again this morning negative again

ive never been pregnant before so i wouldnt know the symptons. but in
    the last 2 weeks ive had a tender and bloated stomach, each time i touch my stomach it feels very tender, i have loads of discharge which i normally wouldn't have in the run up to due period, but thats it, tired all the time and urinate often but ive always had both them problems anyway
    ive read pcos can affect the results of a preg test, someone else said it doesnt.

i cant start my next cycle of clomid till my period starts(not that i want to, i want to be preg) , but i dont know what the hell's going on down there. Has anyone been in this position before?

Advertisement