Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no power?

• 07-01-2011 7:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭

Anyone else without power. I'm in briarfield in castletroy. Our entire road is pitch black

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Friend of mine from work lives there, his missus just text him. All the powers gone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

just up the road in annacotty and I'm fine :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Bloomfield is in complete darkness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

I was driving home, near monaleen crossroads, and the whole sky lit up with a blue flash. Something big has blown at the Kilonan Station I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

And its lightly snowing... not a good combination

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Pablo0

Yea monaleen road is all out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭tommy249

bazkennedy wrote: »
    Anyone else without power. I'm in briarfield in castletroy. Our entire road is pitch black

95fm had it On their 6pm news. ESB said there was a major fault and it would be gone for at least 4 hours!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Town is fine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

It caused a power surge in storm which blew one of the digital processors. Was there to see 127 hours last night and half an hour after the show was supposed to start we were told it was fooked so they gave everyone a refund and a free pass for another night.

Advertisement