Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] General News and Discussion

Options
1144145146147148150»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,342 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

gimli2112 wrote: »
    ^ nah just use the mute button (my fav bit of cod equipment). No point trying to be the first person to win an argument over the internet.

I disagree....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

everlast75 wrote: »
    I disagree....

Fair enough....... sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,342 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Fair enough....... sorry!

Woo Hoo - I'm the first :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Ryan451 wrote: »
    I was playing MW3 when a 12 year old insulted me. I was disgusted and a little embarrassed! Is this common practice on the XBOX Three-sixty?
    I feel as if I should take further action against this miscreant. Should I contact my lawyer?
    OR SHOULD I FIND AND TELL HIS MOTHER?

Nah just keep killing him he will eventually rage quit I had that last night with a fool and thats how I dealt with him .

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Screaming Monkey

Chaos mode is great craic, but really dont think the pack is worth the 1200 points. should be around 800 or less. The Spec ops misisons are ok and the new face off maps are meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Fixing lag comp 11 months after the game comes out :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Lads, does anybody know of anyway to delete the non custom classes out of the in game menu?
    I usually choose another class when I prestige and there are too many now!

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

2 weeks before Blops 2 and I finally get gold on M60, wonder could I get another LMG gold in that amount of time playing an hour a day!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

2 weeks before Blops 2 and I finally get gold on M60, wonder could I get another LMG gold in that amount of time playing an hour a day!

You'd probably need more than an hour a day unless you have double weapon xp to use up

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

x43r0 wrote: »
    You'd probably need more than an hour a day unless you have double weapon xp to use up

Yeah was thinknig that, is fairly handy up to lvl 30 but it really grinds from 30 to 31 when not playing alot and playing alone!! ah feck it, wonder will blops 2 have gold guns...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

iMuse wrote: »
    Fixing lag comp 11 months after the game comes out :rolleyes:

I logged into steam and got prompted to update MW3 . Some of my clan who haven't got Black Ops 2 yet asked me to play so I did while we where in a game we all got kicked and it said " Disconnected Due to Bad Client "

Its a new patch that kicks all the genuine players if there is a known cheater in the game . Nice one IW could have done with that 8 months ago !

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

Anyone know how you personalise your gun? Saw some people in final kill cam with mufc and the like written on their weapon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

You can prestige your weapon by pressing Y (for XBOX, probably triangle on PS3) when the weapon XP bar is full. I think the first prestige allows you to add your clan tag to the gun the 2nd prestige allows you to add your emblem

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

You can prestige your weapon by pressing Y (for XBOX, probably triangle on PS3) when the weapon XP bar is full. I think the first prestige allows you to add your clan tag to the gun the 2nd prestige allows you to add your emblem

Ah ok that's why I've not seen it.. I've not gone prestige... Do u lose all your weapon unlocks and attachments and have to start from scratch again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

You prestige the gun not your rank. Go to create a class, when selecting a gun there should be a prestige option if you've got the required gun xp. You will lose the attachments for the gun as far as I know, not sure what you mean by unlocks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I think that by unlocks, he means attachments.

Advertisement