Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Handy man?

Options
  • 07-01-2011 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Anybody know of a good cheap realiable handy man ideally in the westside area , an interest in broken washing machines, burst pipes , leaking taps would be great !!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭IK09

my bro is a plumber, dunno if he'd be able to sort ur washing machine though. ill pm u his number if ya want

im sure he has resonable prices

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭teepee

When you say cheap do mean a cheap job done or expect it done for half nothing :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭lezza

try <snip> on <snip> if no answer leave message they will get back, situated in barna keen rates very handy lads

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

lezza wrote: »
    try <snip> on <snip> if no answer leave message they will get back, situated in barna keen rates very handy lads

Shill

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭lezza

no advising on a handyman just read rules didnt understand i was 'shilling' apologies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Anybody know of a good cheap realiable handy man ideally in the westside area , an interest in broken washing machines, burst pipes , leaking taps would be great !!

Thanks

As with most things in life: Time, Quality and Cost - pick any two.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 focuslfc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

I'd say if you PM Lezza or Just Mary, op, they would give you the contact info for the folks they know. I think they both had posts up today.

Both a post and info seem to be gone, (possibly because there may have phone numbers posted, and that is against boards rules?)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Lezza managed to dig up three threads to promote his crowd last night so that might explain it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'd love a cheap handy shandy

• Advertisement
Advertisement