Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruno Mars - Olympia Theatre - March 9th 2011

Options
  • 07-01-2011 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Tickets onsale Friday 14th from 21.50

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

I'm deciding whether or not to go to this... There's rumours he could be playing Oxegen which I'm going to so I dunno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭sunnysummer

€21.50 tho is pretty good

I'm gonna go to oxygen aswell but i think it will be brilliant to see him in his own gig!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭mark182

I'm deciding whether or not to go to this... There's rumours he could be playing Oxegen which I'm going to so I dunno.

As with what was just said ^ its nearly worth just going to his own gig for that price...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭james098

Thats cheap price for a gig these days eh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,681 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That is a pretty good price for him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Niamh 16

I was just wondering if the Bruno Mars gig in the Olympia in March is an over 18's one??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

sold out
    anyone get tickets??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Nope, all gone at 09:00.15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 andymcvg

ridiculous , said sold out on his website before tickets even went on sale ! betr throw up another date :)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

I got tickets at 9 but when I went to print them it said contact customer services, they checked my card & everything OK.

Waiting on a call back as so it may be a bigger issue

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 andymcvg

i guarantee you them tickets were gone already ! He'll throw up another date cos he obviously didnt know how popular he was :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

He has added 2 more dates to his uk tour .

Cafe De Paris, London – 24th January
    Olympia theatre, Dublin – 9th March
    Academy 2, Manchester – 10th March
    KoKo, London - 13th March – NEW DATE
    KoKo, London - 14th March – NEW DATE
    HMV Institute, Birmingham – 15th March

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mmmhmmm

apparently there was a thing on his website where you could reserve tickets last night. . riduiculously unfair! Doubt he'll add another date cos he's straight to England after his gig here :(

Niamh 16 wrote: »
    I was just wondering if the Bruno Mars gig in the Olympia in March is an over 18's one??:confused:

all ages, under 16's need adult over 18

mmmhmmm wrote: »
    apparently there was a thing on his website where you could reserve tickets last night. . riduiculously unfair! Doubt he'll add another date cos he's straight to England after his gig here :(
    you could only get tickets on presale last night and they were only standing tickets so all seating one's were available this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I had no problem getting tickets this morning. Got 3.

Typical luck of the draw stuff. They're not for me though. If they were, I wouldn't have gotten them.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭PARARORY

had no problem getting tickets this morning. Got 3. Typical luck of the draw stuff

+1 , Same happened to me with Florence and Machine - they were sold out in minutes , I kept refreshing and trying but it kept saying they were sold out then at about 9.55 I managed to get a pair of tickets!

I know you can click to buy tickets and then you have about 8 minutes to fill in your details before they get put back in for others but I never understood this!

Advertisement