Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 11! Game ON!

Options
  • 07-01-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭

Let the plotting begin!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

This season is gonna be interesting in my league. Getting a lot more competitive, but i'll still aim for a top 4 finish again. Gonna try my very best to go on a cup run this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Think il reopen the academy this season but with a cunning plan in mind wuhahahahaa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Think il reopen the academy this season but with a cunning plan in mind wuhahahahaa

If you use the same idea i think you are using, i.e. the same as me, you'll be flying ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Plan last season was a cup run (check) and a top 2 finish (check due to the 2nd division guy who dropped in going bot early on)

Plan this season survive and consolidate if possible

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    If you use the same idea i think you are using, i.e. the same as me, you'll be flying ;)

Depends on what your doing.....il send you a mail!

• Advertisement

New leagues are up in the archive section.

its gonna be another harsh season ahead.....lets rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Utterly retarded. I'm in a league with some dude with 7 100k CSR plus players, including a 220k CSR lock. In division three. Season over already. Utter nonsense.

Fancy a WNWIM agreement A Lovely Bunch Altogether?

Orizio wrote: »
    Utterly retarded. I'm in a league with some dude with 7 100k CSR plus players, including a 220k CSR lock. In division three. Season over already. Utter nonsense.

He is ranked NUMBER 4 IN IRELAND. Nearly top 200 in the world.

Who do I complain to to get rid of this Scottish prick?

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

i plan on winning the cup and promoting straight up no.1.:-P na depending on who gets dropped into my league a promotion would be nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Salary savers are a thing of the past i see. Shame.

Top team in my league is about to go bot so finally its an all go for promotion.

What a nightmare fixture list. Top 4 teams in row. Might get few losing bonus points if lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Open Side yoh? He's a tricky one for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

What the hell am I doing in Division II.

I must be crazy :(

Seriously out-gunned. At least they have changed the contentment formula :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Why is one of the best teams in Ireland now in III.1?

I'm going to get dicked on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

jprender wrote: »
    What the hell am I doing in Division II.

I must be crazy :(

Seriously out-gunned. At least they have changed the contentment formula :rolleyes:

They have??? What's changed?

music to my ears...If you think you're out gunned, I'm even worse in Div 2.1!! only got promoted because I got a BOT in the playoff...

Its disgusting dude. Not sure what we can do about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

if i dont auto promote im useless after next week only one other in my league will not be bot

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I think ye'll just have to suck it up and take it. You might get the drop on him during the season but I doubt anyone will be able to win the playoff against him. That said... he didn't win the cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

there are 2 teams in my league it looks like I can compete with and one I have a shot at if I get very lucky :) Going to be a very long and worrisome season but div 3 next year will be a welcome relief with a much better squad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

It's not the end of the world, I'll probably just throw my reserves out and WNIM anyway.

No point trying to compete when the average CSR is double my best players. :pac:

No choice but to just use the LTNT's on the cup. Darkside is close to being the second strongest team in Division Three as well, real ****ing disaster of a league. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

MarVeL wrote: »
    there are 2 teams in my league it looks like I can compete with and one I have a shot at if I get very lucky :) Going to be a very long and worrisome season but div 3 next year will be a welcome relief with a much better squad

take it easy on my boys pls!!! :rolleyes:

Had a look at the league DIV II.4 ...gonna get whupped every week...most i can hope for this season is a cup run...and maybe win a few friendlies....relegation here i come :(

I'm currently in 7th with 0 games played....dont think it'll get much better than this all season :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

at least there is only one bot left in my div 3 league - there were 4 by end of last season I think..

• Registered Users Posts: 21 flaming poney

Lads, whats with all the negativity? A ball hasn't been kicked yet, like!

Also, Welcome to the league JP:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Another year in good old III.4 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Also, Welcome to the league JP:D

I'm sure you have a "warmer" welcome than that planned for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

he was in div IV.36 last season ??

is that even possible with players he has :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

bossa_nova wrote: »
    he was in div IV.36 last season ??

is that even possible with players he has :confused::confused:

He moved from Scotland and when you move you go to the bottom tier. Severely bad luck and annoying for those who get stuck in a league with the team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Got the bot team first up. This is the first of my now three seasons in div. II.3 that I feel reasonably confident of avoiding being in the bottom 2. Probably a bad sign.

Advertisement