Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 11! Game ON!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

anyone else experiencing problems getting on to the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

ormond lad wrote: »
    anyone else experiencing problems getting on to the site?

amazon servers that host Blackout are down so there is nothing Blackout can do other than wait unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

eoferrall wrote: »
    amazon servers that host Blackout are down so there is nothing Blackout can do other than wait unfortunately

Pain in the hole, they better be back by tactics for saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

The site Just came back up

Thank god!!!

• Advertisement

team and tactics set!

hoping my superior energy will tell more than his higher CSR (1m vs 750k) but i am optimistic if I can hang in there I will finish strong!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    It's working for me. I'm 13-0 up at HT.

If anyone is still having trouble, gimmie your team name and i'll check and post scores if you want.

FT: 40-0 Win.

:(

I knew i was forgetting something :o, was keeping up at the start but just stopped logging in for a while then i completely forgot about, and after i was cruising at the top too :P:P

But Gideons will be ready to take 3rd place tomorrow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

bossa_nova wrote: »
    :(

I knew i was forgetting something :o, was keeping up at the start but just stopped logging in for a while then i completely forgot about, and after i was cruising at the top too :P:P

But Gideons will be ready to take 3rd place tomorrow ;)

Yea, i'd seen that you hadn't logged in before the game, so i changed my tactics accordingly..

Final in 20 mins and I'm up against a better team, gonna need a bit of luck with this one!

ajeffares wrote: »
    Final in 20 mins and I'm up against a better team, gonna need a bit of luck with this one!

Same here. Much better team across the board..

• Advertisement

10 down after 30 minutes and my best player is gone off injured.
    Only hope is that they have lost two players to injury.

Edit: Just got a converted try back! 10-7. Game on!

I'm down 10-8 just before the half. I've missed conversions and penalites too..

TRY!!!

They gifted it to me but it puts me in the lead, no conversion.

10-12

:D

Edit: Oh dear, they got one back under the posts :(

10-11 up, but just lost my outhalf. My 17yo trainee has a big test now!

My outhalf with 16 kicking just missed a sitter. And we've been denied scores twice while attacking their line. Things are looking a bit better but time is running out.

Thats it, they just got a breakaway try and theres now 12 points between the sides. Another season in div III it seems. Hopefully the bot flush will treat me well.

Edit: and another, this is just cruel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

25-0 down, knew i didnt have much of a chance before the game but ive been destroyed, been in his 22 for 2 minutes. losing 2 of my best players hasnt helped but i never was going to win

13-11 down, 5 mins to go. In their 22 now.

Edit :

TMO disallowed try with 3 mins left..

//

Missed penalty with 9 seconds left.

Guess it's just not meant to be.

Everything went there way, they won by 19 points in the end despite my territorial domination. Oh well. Hard luck voodoo, by the sound of it you were robbed.

better team in CSR terms but I was sure I could take him, ended 22-17 gutted lads home advantage swung it for him!;) another season in Div III really thought I could go for it this season and get into Div II.

won more games in the league than him but he got more bonus points, starting to regret the lack of LTNT during the season. only used it twice I think!

Lets see what the shuffle does for us all now...:D

• Advertisement

What's everyone ranking points like? Those in Div III/ demoted from II.

Ranking points: 59.7260

still in Div III...:( lost 0.8426 losing the final today...despite him being ranked higher than me...bit harsh I thought

I lost 3 of my last 4 games, so rating is at at jus over 54. I doubt i'l se seeing you next season so!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Lost 73-0...

My internet connections not great where I am this weekend so I cant see my rankings, looking forward to see where I end up next season?

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

The Market is gone nuts with all the prize money flying around! So tempted to go blow it all ... Anyone recommend sum thin better to do wit my money!?

TheJims wrote: »
    The Market is gone nuts with all the prize money flying around! So tempted to go blow it all ... Anyone recommend sum thin better to do wit my money!?

sit it out a couple of weeks and pick up players far cheaper!

TheJims wrote: »

SELL!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

theres no real bots in div.iii is there? because im not promoting but with this bot flush and reshuffle im scared:(

i had 3 disallowed tries still won 32-11 even though i taught it be closer

seanand wrote: »
    theres no real bots in div.iii is there? because im not promoting but with this bot flush and reshuffle im scared:(

There's one in mine anyway - went bot couple of weeks prior to end of season.

There's a few floating around in other leagues from people quitting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

seanand wrote: »

There is a few, last bot flush I got promoted to Div 3. thought I would get hammered, ended up finishing 3rd.

Advertisement