Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 11! Game ON!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

mar-z wrote: »
    Got the bot team first up. This is the first of my now three seasons in div. II.3 that I feel reasonably confident of avoiding being in the bottom 2. Probably a bad sign.

Without the fear you gots nuthin' to keep you on edge bro!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Without the fear you gots nuthin' to keep you on edge bro!

Exactly, just wait for me to lose to the bot this weekend which will bring it all back.

Snake-eyes! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

off to a great start. this is getting annoying, not good as it was supposed to be fixed last time.

eoferrall wrote: »
    off to a great start. this is getting annoying, not good as it was supposed to be fixed last time.

What was it? Blackouts? Geddit? :D

• Advertisement

D'oh!

won 129-0 nice result for not having full first team out & some crazy tactics, long are the days gone I hoped for 100pts diff with a bot.

Wonder what the highest score is in the game out of interest? Dave might be able to pull that stat with his magic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

i won 131-0. but my kicker missed 6 kicks

Too high server load.

Oh wait, I think I ruined the joke :p

Disappointed that my 2nds couldn't notch up a 100. 'Only' won 85-0.

mar-z wrote: »
    Disappointed that my 2nds couldn't notch up a 100. 'Only' won 85-0.

:eek: you might as well quit now to be honest!

:p

:eek: you might as well quit now to be honest

I think I'll give it till the end of the early cup bot run. If I can't manage it by then who knows ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Record loss today. 122 nil. Sent out my youngsters at WNWIM...

Edit: the lack of any contentment drop on my part illustrate the difference in the teams!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Lost by 1 point to a side that will go bot in a couple of days. Its just not fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Won handily enough. Full squad at Normal. Guessing the other guy went LTNT tho, cos his squad is not the best by a long stretch.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

1st of many wins under the belt should be a good season for me

Notched up a win against the trickiest of my opponents who I have a chance to beat :)

One of my back row just got called up to Chile U20s. Random!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

got hammered 103-0 in my first game in divII .......well i guess its back to Div III with my tale between my legs for me.

At least this season i can concentrate on improving my team and having a cup run (and the boards cup) :D

Got a player selected for the spannish u20s. Delighted! Hopefully he'll come good!

Btw, Satory,wnwim?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Voodoo, am I playing you this week?

yeah WNWIM, defiantly...

Accidently sold one of my first choice 2nd'er there last week, selected the wrong player to sell and didnt look back until he had gone. Though to be fair my second row was never a strong position for me, so it hasn't done too much damage.

Having trouble trying to get someone into the club to replace him, I keep getting out bid at the last moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I have a Kenyan international aged 26 with 36k CSR
    and a Romanian U20 with 50k CSR
    FLAGS FOR EVERYONE

• Advertisement

ajeffares wrote: »
    I have a Kenyan international aged 26 with 36k CSR
    and a Romanian U20 with 50k CSR
    FLAGS FOR EVERYONE

So you go round picking up random weak country players and train them a bit to get a flag?! :D

Must say it's all going horribly wrong already, or at least it'll be super tough. Have the top 4 league teams in a row and I've a real boardsie competitor in the cup :(

Another week in Div 2, another WNWIM hammering for me. 83 - 7 to them. the good news, is the ranking difference was so big, my contentment didn't drop at all.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

They wernt lying about the injuries. Picked up two in that game

Ugh, forgot to set my fecking team. Just suffered a massive hiding to a team I assumed I had a fair chance against. Picked up a key injury too. Not liking this injury thing, especially when the lads are fully rested.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

5 defeats in a row to you Voodoo :(

Not a great start to the season so far, 2 defeats from 2 in the league so far this season...

satory wrote: »
    5 defeats in a row to you Voodoo :(

Not a great start to the season so far, 2 defeats from 2 in the league so far this season...

Lessons learned though right? Next time you should completely change your tactics and pull him apart :)

Yea, was just going to say what Fewcifur said.

I'm changing my set up from now on, so, i'm not giving anything away from that sense, but i've used the same tactics each time i've played you. It just seems to work against your defense spread, that and having a 120kg inside centre...

Do you just operate the one defense spread? Or do you rotate?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

So you go round picking up random weak country players and train them a bit to get a flag?! :D

Well Romania isn't a weak side anymore, they have a very dedicated manager.
    And the Nigerian was a bargain at 150k and should fetch at least double that at the start of next season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

ajeffares wrote: »
    Well Romania isn't a weak side anymore, they have a very dedicated manager.
    And the Nigerian was a bargain at 150k and should fetch at least double that at the start of next season.

Haha, pull the other one Jeff :D

I see that you have just bid on a 12k csr Georgian International too !!

It's about time you trained an Irish U20 don't you think. It's hard to earn one of them flags ;)

Oh, and I think your player is Kenyan, not Nigerian ;)

Advertisement