Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 11! Game ON!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Speaking of Irish u20s, i'm thinking I have one in the making? Rory Calder?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

He turned 17 last season Voodoo, and unfortunately that makes him too old for the S14 WC.

Damn. Is there point in training him up then? He has 10's / 11's across the board. Or should i sell and wait for another acadamy pull?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

jprender wrote: »
    Haha, pull the other one Jeff :D

I see that you have just bid on a 12k csr Georgian International too !!

It's about time you trained an Irish U20 don't you think. It's hard to earn one of them flags ;)

Oh, and I think your player is Kenyan, not Nigerian ;)

What's the story Jeff? Was looking at the tm earlier and I say you were bidding on two crap Georgians:confused: I have loads of crap players if you want to buy some;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Long story behind those two. Will explain another time. Trust me, there is an explanation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ajeffares wrote: »
    Long story behind those two. Will explain another time. Trust me, there is an explanation.

You chancer!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

i had a chance in the cup game tonight set my tactics and team lastnight due to work today, but all during the day i had the feeling i made a mistake and i did i set wnwim, so iv no chance now

KAHNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Up against "A lovely bunch altogether" who, by the CSR, are a better team than mine. Not wanting to get knocked out of the cup before the bots, I kicked in the TNT.

... the stars suggest I'm going to slaughter him and 7-0 after a minute also suggests a similar outcome. I hope he stages a comeback, cause if I've wasted a TNT... FML.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Fewcifur wrote: »
    cause if I've wasted a TNT... FML.

What does FML mean?

What does FML mean?

It's what the cool kids say when they want to say F*ck My Life. :)

Well, I continue to be appalled. Currently 54 - 3. A Lovely Bunch.. that's a boards team right? I'd love to know if he crippled his team or something :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Im not up with the kids lingo at all. A lovely bunch are boards team alright

Im not up with the kids lingo at all. A lovely bunch are boards team alright

It ended 54-3 ... his team beats mine completely in CSR, his forwards aren't overly light, he has taller 2nds... I would nearly guess he went WNWIM thinking he had a bot in round 2 (as per usual)

I see Dreamer_Ire is out unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Some of us are in difficult leagues and thus the cup becomes a secondary priority. This is less of a problem for middle of the league teams with little chance of promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

UCG 3rds is a boards team aswell isn't it? Or at least the name sound very familiar...

Anyways beat them in the cup last night, went Normal with my seconds and came away 41-0.

Got Cheinster in the next round.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

satory wrote: »
    UCG 3rds is a boards team aswell isn't it? Or at least the name sound very familiar...

Anyways beat them in the cup last night, went Normal with my seconds and came away 41-0.

Got Cheinster in the next round.

Yeah UCG 3rds are a boards team although not sure how often their manager is on. Think I'm playing Cheinster on saturday week in the league, fancy breaking a few of his players for me? :D

Beat a Div IV team last night, Southern Marauders next week. probably the end of my run!

Best bit of last night was selling out my shiney new stadium opened on Monday! A long overdue expansion, had been at 6k but now 8.5k capacity.

Orizio wrote: »
    Some of us are in difficult leagues and thus the cup becomes a secondary priority. This is less of a problem for middle of the league teams with little chance of promotion.

Hi, I'm Orizio, I state the obvious for little effect.

You chancer!

Whole lotta hatin' going on . . . I do still have a lvl 3 Irish Acadamy up and running:p

Looks like it's gonna be 3 from 3 so far this year.

Satory, any idea why dirty 13 have flopped this season? I notice he made about 10 mill from selling his top few players, but he squad has not depleted THAT much??

Hi, I'm Orizio, I state the obvious for little effect.

Ask silly obvious questions, expect silly obvious answers.

Orizio wrote: »
    Ask silly obvious questions, expect silly obvious answers.

I have no idea what you're talking about, I was asking what went wrong with ALBA, a team mid-table in Div III... so what are you on about? Everything written on this forum is not about Scorched Earth.

• Advertisement

I have no idea what you're talking about, I was asking what went wrong with ALBA, a team mid-table in Div III... so what are you on about? Everything written on this forum is not about Scorched Earth.

I know, he is in my league, I was having a go at you. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

handbags girls, handbags!:p

eoferrall wrote: »
    handbags girls, handbags!:p

first ban ever :D

Yet to concede a point so far this League season, and 3 bonus points from 3.

Things can only go downhill from here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

:o Never set my team when I was away for the weekend and played my 2nds against the leagues top team on wnwim and lost 103-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    Looks like it's gonna be 3 from 3 so far this year.

Satory, any idea why dirty 13 have flopped this season? I notice he made about 10 mill from selling his top few players, but he squad has not depleted THAT much??

I haven't been following the teams in the league yet this year, due to the strength of the first 3 teams I played. I have though got Dirty 13 coming up next, and will definitely take this opportunity to win...

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

I drew Yermen in the cup. Bad buzz. Bye bye cup run

blackout working for anyone? wont connect (either address) for me on phone or laptop? cup match team to be set....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Working fine for me on the normal one. The alternative is very slow.

• Advertisement

mar-z wrote: »
    Working fine for me on the normal one. The alternative is very slow.

Cheers, getting on now - can send out my reserves now. am against a one click div IV team! :D

can't use normal address as its blocked in work under the category or "game playing"... this is no game - its LIFE!!!

Advertisement