Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 11! Game ON!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Lol. WNWIM my cup game, no point trying. But sometimes love BR understatements!!
    The Cork Coyotes ease out to a 82 point lead with that score by Gibbon. This is looking ominous for the Men Who Stare At Goats.

I think ominous probably happened around the 20 point lead mark.

eoferrall wrote: »
    WNWIM it is indeed! yeah I play clontarf this week and then you the week after.

have a chance here: myself on the right
    picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=8765

you went normal? Whatever you did, hard luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

crisco10 wrote: »
    you went normal? Whatever you did, hard luck!
    kicker didn't hit a single kick... never happened him before. gutted he was there for the taking. ah well, league it is!

kicker didn't hit a single kick... never happened him before. gutted he was there for the taking. ah well, league it is!

Harsh luck.

I just checked my contentment. dropped 19 points after tonights cup game. F*ck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Won 54-17.

But i presume i'll be out in the next round. Against a Div II team.

I'll prob just WNWIM it, back to focusing on the league...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

I've got them in the next round!

jprender wrote: »
    I've got them in the next round!

I got a few wrong in my line ups, he went for the higher CSR lads even tho they were low enough on energy. but definitely beatable, esp as your tactical prowess is far higher than mine. I play to my team and rarely look at opposition other than their 2nd rows etc!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Blast! I got Los Verdeblancos from div 1 in next round of cup.

Harsh luck.

I just checked my contentment. dropped 19 points after tonights cup game. F*ck.

i lost no pts. thankfully!! but still annoyed as I could have beaten him if i'd my tactics a bit more spot on. but there's nothing you can do about your kicker going AWOL. bit like brock james for Clermont!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

I really need to fix my subs bench for the next game... My Fullback got injured and a replacement fornt row came on in his place...

Shouldnt be an issue in this game though , as Im playing against a weaker team. 12-7 at HT

• Advertisement

First loss of this season. Didn't expect a win though was playing against the number 1 team.

Fans will not be happy this week, as i'm more than likely out of the cup this week too... ah well.. i'm fairly confident of a top 4 finish again though.. which would be good cash flow wise!

I need to learn how to beat craggy Island if I am to secure that coveted 4th place, I've got 2 weeks before that becomes an issue though.

now only two teams unbeaten in DIV III.14, and we go head to head next weekend:D

in second as did not pick up the bonus point win this weekend, just an ordinary win:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Scrummage

now only two teams unbeaten in DIV III.14, and we go head to head next weekend:D

in second as did not pick up the bonus point win this weekend, just an ordinary win:pac:

I am concentrating on the cup as will need to TNT in the next round so will be WNWIM. I don't want to go back up this year its too hard to train UTP players and compete in Div 2.

Scrummage wrote: »
    I am concentrating on the cup as will need to TNT in the next round so will be WNWIM. I don't want to go back up this year its too hard to train UTP players and compete in Div 2.

I'm happy with WNWIM as we agreed before, help you in the cup as the league isnt all that interesting until the later stages really!

happy with win this weekend as didnt go LTNT and he has a vastly superior squad, but with holes in key places (to me!) oddly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Got a bonus point win on Saturday and am only 1 point behind 2nd. Can't escape the nagging going to be relegated vibe though.

My longest cup run to date has come to an end.

Still got about 90k profit from this match alone though! Which is not bad, for profit sharing.

I went out too I TNT'd a Div 1 team and I got hammered and have 3 players injured WNWIM in the league for the next few weeks

I went out too I TNT'd a Div 1 team and I got hammered and have 3 players injured WNWIM in the league for the next few weeks

no! you have to go hammer and thongs at Clontarf - take him out of the running!! :D

no! you have to go hammer and thongs at Clontarf - take him out of the running!! :D

I will TNT him in two matches time, but looking at the bigger picture I play him in the last league match of S11 and potentially in a 3rd V 2nd semi final.

• Advertisement

I will TNT him in two matches time, but looking at the bigger picture I play him in the last league match of S11 and potentially in a 3rd V 2nd semi final.

you've got the schedule I had last season, the other two of the top 3 in the league in the final two weeks. such an awkward fixture list:(. but yeah, in seriousness I'd save the TNT's see how you do on normal, I won on normal against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭l3m0n5

Is it wrong that I'm getting sick of winning by 70 plus points. Part of me is missing getting beaten every week at least the Thursday league keeps giving me a thumping. :D

I wish i had bots in my league so i could get 70 + points wins.. Lost again today.. still in third though.. I think i'm going to win my next 4/5 games.. so i think i have a top 4 finish!

* talks to soon *

Out of the auto relegation so for the first time this season!!! Yehaaa!

Won't last though....oh well, vertigo is nice for the moment.

Out of the auto relegation so for the first time this season!!! Yehaaa!

Won't last though....oh well, vertigo is nice for the moment.

Ugh, I'm back into the relegation zone after yesterday's hammering.

A few recent signings finally brings my first XV over the 1 million CSR mark, so hopefully I can start to compete now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

A few recent signings finally brings my first XV over the 1 million CSR mark, so hopefully I can start to compete now :rolleyes:

Yes with one certain player you were determined to get!

ajeffares wrote: »
    Yes with one certain player you were determined to get!

Yeah, I needed to strengthen my backrow a little bit. Could do with another improvement, but my bank account is running low now. I've spent a fortune in recent weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Yeah, I needed to strengthen my backrow a little bit. Could do with another improvement, but my bank account is running low now. I've spent a fortune in recent weeks.

He is a nice player alright. I have loads of cash saved up, I was going to get lvl 5 facilities but they just aren't cost effective. I have a full acadamy and my stadium is up to date . . so all I can do is buy players really

lucky you!! my combined CSR is <600k. I need 2 teams to really f$ck up in my Div 2 not to be autorelegated.

• Advertisement

Got a big game this weekend. Should be a big part of if I can squeeze into the top four or not.

I've managed to not use my first team for the last 2 weeks so their fairly fresh, while my opponent, having a stronger team has got awful energy levels coming into this match. Cant wait till 4:30/5:00 to find out if I won or not...

Advertisement