Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 11! Game ON!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Well that was the most boring half ive ever played on this game, half time 0-0!! He has better energy tho so i expect him to pull away in second half. B'ah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

i've managed to come from 12 points down to 10 points up so things not looking too bad

13 mins to hold onto a 2 point lead.....

*%*£@*&;!%$!!!!!!!!!

I dont believe it, he scored two tries in last 4 mins, sickened

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Love tuesdays.

Just logged on, one of my trainees got 4 pops between today and friendly last night. BOOM!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Won again today.

Satory, are we WNWIM for next weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

yeah, same as usual...

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Ltnt'd last week and then the team I'm supposed to play this week goes bot. Happy days. Nice 98 point win, disappointed it didn't reach three figures :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ajeffares wrote: »
    i've managed to come from 12 points down to 10 points up so things not looking too bad

You certainly have quite the impressive team this season, hopefully you'll finally get the promote and get outta mah face! :p

Fewcifur wrote: »
    You certainly have quite the impressive team this season, hopefully you'll finally get the promote and get outta mah face! :p

aw thanks man :D TBH I'm not too worried if I go up or not, If I get the chance I will but I'm in no position to win Div II so we'll see I suppose.

• Advertisement

Well lost this weekend...

I think its just that my squad is still a little inferior to yours Voodoo, and also I think my tactics are odd at the moment.

But things are still on course for fourth this season, even after dropping down to 5th after this weeks match, But I still have 3 wins targetted and a possible 4th win out of my next 5 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Tbh, i think the damage was done in that 3-4 min period were i got two tries.. I don't know how well the game engine copes with big comebacks...

But Romagnoli had another stormer.. i think all defenses are finding it tough to keep a lid on him. I just have to keep him injury free!

Much better game though, only 3 ( inc this one ) games this season i'v conceded 1+ tries.. So no mean feat. Your team is defiantly stronger.

I can't wait for ME 2 . . substitutions etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

is it coming soon? Always imagined it as something years down the line!

Its still a bit away as far as I know... I haven't seen anything on the site to suggest otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

Whats ME 2?

TheJims wrote: »
    Whats ME 2?

The developers are working on an updated more sophisticated, overhauled match engine (ME) which has been dubbed ME2 or match engine 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

its the most powerful pokemon ever mew2

its very last on the to do list afaik

Currently the weight of the entire scrum is taken into account right? It'd be nice if they placed a weighting based on position in ME2

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Currently the weight of the entire scrum is taken into account right? It'd be nice if they placed a weighting based on position in ME2

Yeah I'm not to sure about that one. I remember hearing that backrow had less of an effect than other positions but I could be wrong. I think the ME2 would make the game far more interactive and this would be a huge advantage. In a match skill and knowledge would become more useful, instead of just who has been on the game the longest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

I got home from the pub on Friday and had the cunning idea to go ltnt against the 1st place team in my league "in a move he'll never suspect". I completely neglected the knowledge that my team wouldn't beat them even with a ltnt and lost by 30 points :o

Curse my drunken confidence :p

I completely forgot to set my side for the second week running, effectively crippling my whole league campaign. Wouldn't mind, but I was within a converted try of the league leaders, if I had dropped the LTNT bomb I'd have had it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

mar-z wrote: »
    I got home from the pub on Friday and had the cunning idea to go ltnt against the 1st place team in my league "in a move he'll never suspect". I completely neglected the knowledge that my team wouldn't beat them even with a ltnt and lost by 30 points :o

Curse my drunken confidence :p

Opposite happened me. Went wnim against a team much better than me.only lost by 3! If I had even normalled...ah

blackout + internet = seriously bad decisions :D

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Sent my 2nds out against a team that would normally slaughter my 1sts and ended up winning 22-5. I'm out of the autorelegation zone for the 1st time in a long while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

MarVeL wrote: »
    Sent my 2nds out against a team that would normally slaughter my 1sts and ended up winning 22-5. I'm out of the autorelegation zone for the 1st time in a long while :)

Yeah, your opposition (City of Derry) have the small matter of the cup final this coming Wednesday. It was a nice time to have to face them ;)

Whoop! Irish u20 flag is MINE!!!:D

first ever little flag:)

Sent out my 2nds and LTNT the 1st place team in the league, lost, on Saturday which was to be expected, but managed to snatch a losing BP which takes me over my closest competitor for 4th, with my team in the best position to claim 4th at the end of the season, due to having (touch wood) an easier fixture list

• Advertisement

eoferrall wrote: »
    Whoop! Irish u20 flag is MINE!!!:D

first ever little flag:)

Ah the power of the little flag :D

Advertisement