Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 11! Game ON!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

ajeffares wrote: »
    Ah the power of the little flag :D

yeah but mines irish, none of your foreign rubbish! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

So slow today....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Won 125-5 against a team that bot'd yesterday. Saw they'd gone so put out 2nds at WNWIM, and still managed to get my biggest ever win.

With that, I'm now guaranteed a top 4 finish! Hopefully Satory can keep it up and grab the 4th spot, although, i didn't predict Craggy island beating Gideons today, so that's tightened it up a lot. Either way, best of luck! and Hopefully i'll see you in the playoffs!!

My player played first match for U20's the other day and scored a try and got man of the match. good day out for all!:D

won 60-0 against a team today...joint top (pts difference divides us)

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    With that, I'm now guaranteed a top 4 finish! Hopefully Satory can keep it up and grab the 4th spot, although, i didn't predict Craggy island beating Gideons today, so that's tightened it up a lot. Either way, best of luck! and Hopefully i'll see you in the playoffs!!

Yeah what the F. was that about... I had it planned to wrap up fourth this weekend since I've got Nebraska and the bot to play before playing Craggy in the final weekend.. IF results went my way today I would of been 6 points clear, with Craggy still to play the same to rubbish teams.

:(:(

I've got to rearrange my current game plan to sort this out, but I am highly disappointed with the Gideons tonight. Well this will come down to the wire, hows got the freshest/best team...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Well real life has really fudged up my whole league campaign. I've now gone three league matches in a row without setting my team. My situation went from "I've a good chance of the playoffs" to "Damn, I need to get maximum points in order to take it" to "All I have left is cheering up my currently grim fans. Fudge."

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Well real life has really fudged up my whole league campaign. I've now gone three league matches in a row without setting my team. My situation went from "I've a good chance of the playoffs" to "Damn, I need to get maximum points in order to take it" to "All I have left is cheering up my currently grim fans. Fudge."

Grim fans as they know the manager has zero commitment and soon they will be chanting "Fewi-out".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

eoferrall wrote: »
    yeah but mines irish, none of your foreign rubbish! ;)

To be fair, I went onto the offsite and made a thread saying I had 500k and 10 sessions available and I would train a player if someone set it up, and no one replyed so I trained a romanian!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

To be fair, I went onto the offsite and made a thread saying I had 500k and 10 sessions available and I would train a player if someone set it up, and no one replyed so I trained a romanian!

It's not too late to get yourself a trainee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Why didnt you go looking for a trainee yourself instead of sitting back and waiting for one to be handed into your lap?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Why didnt you go looking for a trainee yourself instead of sitting back and waiting for one to be handed into your lap?

It's easier to get a flag from one of those shoite foreign teams ;)

jprender wrote: »
    It's easier to get a flag from one of those shoite foreign teams ;)

Touche sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Fewcifur wrote: »

I'm going to have to start reminding you when out drinking to set tactics when you get home :D

Although this hasn't helped me the last couple of weeks where drunken Friday tactics have resulted in two losses in a row. (although I probably would have lost both anyway)

Also, am I right in thinking that an injured player gets full training?

I had one Fetch (I think it was Fetch) for the u20 s14 which I have now fired as couldn't sell him. can sell you another potential backrower who really needs lvl5 facilities. he has the non-trainables but bit behind on the skills and I have lvl4 only.

can sell him to you? if still wanting, saw nothing on offsite!

mar-z wrote: »
    I'm going to have to start reminding you when out drinking to set tactics when you get home :D

Although this hasn't helped me the last couple of weeks where drunken Friday tactics have resulted in two losses in a row. (although I probably would have lost both anyway)

Also, am I right in thinking that an injured player gets full training?

yup full training for last season or so I think it is. certainly is now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I was just offering some help, but it obviously wasn't needed at the time. I'm wasn't going to worry about it.
    I had one Fetch (I think it was Fetch) for the u20 s14 which I have now fired as couldn't sell him. can sell you another potential backrower who really needs lvl5 facilities. he has the non-trainables but bit behind on the skills and I have lvl4 only.

can sell him to you? if still wanting, saw nothing on offsite!

I have a lad with 25k csr from my own academy but I'm not training him to his potential so if anyone else wants him I'll put him up. Eric Hynes is his name.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

MarVeL wrote: »
    Sent my 2nds out against a team that would normally slaughter my 1sts and ended up winning 22-5. I'm out of the autorelegation zone for the 1st time in a long while :)

that was the win of the season!!! :D

condemned me to being relegated though :(

Can see the friendlies starting on time on Blackout tonight. just went in to check prematch stats and.... yup it says lineups not announced and no stats. 16mins to go. Excellent.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

Can see the friendlies starting on time on Blackout tonight. just went in to check prematch stats and.... yup it says lineups not announced and no stats. 16mins to go. Excellent.:mad:
    did your friendly start on time, im beng told
    "There seems to be a delay getting the commentary from the commentators box.
    Please be patient while we do our best to get you updated with this fixture"

ormond lad wrote: »
    did your friendly start on time, im beng told
    "There seems to be a delay getting the commentary from the commentators box.
    Please be patient while we do our best to get you updated with this fixture"

nope still not started, same message as yourself. its the standard one when things F%^& up!

someone pull jeremy out of bed please! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Grim fans as they know the manager has zero commitment and soon they will be chanting "Fewi-out".

Probably yeah! I've had zero luck all season, and my 2nds are starting to narrow the gap between them and my firsts, so I imagine there's going to be a fire-sale at the end of the season when the wages get re-adjusted! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I'm really not looking forward to my new wages bill one bit... I can see some players wages jumping by 3K+ each, so i'll be looking at atleast another 30k on top of what i already pay. I need to start fire-sale soon enough too, but really have no idea who to cut!

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    I'm really not looking forward to my new wages bill one bit... I can see some players wages jumping by 3K+ each, so i'll be looking at atleast another 30k on top of what i already pay. I need to start fire-sale soon enough too, but really have no idea who to cut!

Will wages go up much? have they not brought in already the average wage thing for promoted players from YA?

I'm fearing the wage bill on the couple I have been training heavily ie U20 player etc

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

daheff wrote: »
    that was the win of the season!!! :D

condemned me to being relegated though :(

Don't worry I'll probably be joining you anyway :) The 3rd division will be nice and cosy after this season!

Don't worry I'll probably be joining you anyway :) The 3rd division will be nice and cosy after this season!

ah i think you've got a shot of staying up now (well out of auto-relegation zone anyways)

A chance yes but it'll be tough.

Got the 5th place on Saturday, Polk High the following week and then yourself to finish out the season. Then even if I make it through that I still have to stop someone looking to promote up in order to stay in place and be beaten up again next year:(

But, as you say, there is still a chance :)

A chance yes but it'll be tough.

Got the 5th place on Saturday, Polk High the following week and then yourself to finish out the season. Then even if I make it through that I still have to stop someone looking to promote up in order to stay in place and be beaten up again next year:(

But, as you say, there is still a chance :)

Marvel, Da heff, its make or break time for us over next 3 games so best of luck to all.

Marvel, Da heff, its make or break time for us over next 3 games so best of luck to all.

I think its more than luck I need...i had luck to beat you last time out...dont think there'll be a repeat...at least I beat Yermen in the boards league :D

yep good luck lads. Not too much mind:D

interesting one - anyone had this before?

have guy training to be FB/winger, always got high ratings there and the tick saying right position etc. today he got an x in FB?:confused:

is his international career over already?! :eek: haha!

• Advertisement

interesting one - anyone had this before?

have guy training to be FB/winger, always got high ratings there and the tick saying right position etc. today he got an x in FB?:confused:

is his international career over already?! :eek: haha!

Happens sometimes if he doesnt play well or in bad form. Wouldnt worry about it.

Advertisement