Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ex LFC fans-now utd. "fans"

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

ntlbell wrote: »
    I'm sure Alex worries about it as the lads brasso up their medals. :D

waiting for muppet to thank your post above , ye make a good tag team:p

muppet beat me too it , thanked already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

There wasn't a lot of celtic jerseys around when i was young, but then again kids don't really get into political statements:rolleyes:
    Ill put you in the langer section.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

BERBA wrote: »

You got a reputation to live up to now, you'll have to up your game.

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    Coming from a spurs fan??Dont be naughty.One 4TH(YES 4TH) place finish doesnt give you the right to even sit at the same table as the famous Glasgow Celtic. Hang your head in shame and bow to the Celtic Football Club 1888.

chri$t gimme a break , ye couldnt beat kilmarnock a few weeks ago! imo celtic wouldnt win the championship.

i'd love if we played in scotland every season:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭tim_holsters

I've sympathy for Celtic fans.

It's a Gulag existence.

Yearning to escape the stultifying environs of your geographical prison.

Knowing that the chances are that you'll probably expire before it ever happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

stop trying to put people off thanking my posts :pac:

You have big boots to fill my friend!

It took them 5 years to spend the money they got for carrick?

really? surley robbie keanes wages swalloed up that money long ago?

:pac:

sure fulham or brum will give us 7m:eek: for him in the next few weeks , happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

chri$t gimme a break , ye couldnt beat kilmarnock a few weeks ago! imo celtic wouldnt win the championship.

True that, the SPL is poor imo, they wouldnt cut it in the premier league

stop trying to put people off thanking my posts :pac:

You have big boots to fill my friend!

Yeah and he not going to do it by posting "yawn" as a comeback.

Disappointed isn't the word.

MGMTea wrote: »
    True that, the SPL is poor imo, they wouldnt cut it in the premier league

they wouldnt cut it in the championship, if parkhead was being honest he'd admit that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

There wasn't a lot of celtic jerseys around when i was young, but then again kids don't really get into political statements:rolleyes:

foreign%20games.jpg

sure fulham or brum will give us 7m:eek: for him in the next few weeks , happy days

Won't keep arry in dodgey back handers for long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,431 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Coming from a spurs fan??Dont be naughty.One 4TH(YES 4TH) place finish doesnt give you the right to even sit at the same table as the famous Glasgow Celtic. Hang your head in shame and bow to the Celtic Football Club 1888.

Were you an Altar Boy:p:p

The Muppet wrote: »
    Yeah and he not going to do it by posting "yawn" as a comeback.

Disappointed isn't the word.

The little grasshopper has a lot to learn ;)

Won't keep arry in dodgey back handers for long.

harry aint running the club , danny levy is , he a good lad to get a great deal.

OOh that ol english arrogance.Look we've beaten LFC manu bburn acmilan barcelona etc, etc.When will ye learn? Spurs will never be a Celtic. Face it. We play in a bog league-but why wont the EPL accept Celtic +rangers into it?We asked. Its coz all the top teams in England KNOW that the o.f. would dominate in england with all that sky money. Theres only 4 CL spots available and celtic+rangers would have 2 of em sewn up.Thats why.Wrexham and cardiff arent english so dont give me that geography guff. Dont compare ****ty spurs with celtic.

BERBA gives me 31 million reasons to smile
    dont forget 18.6m for carrick as well:P

Are you a Supporter or the club accountant?

angry_fox wrote: »
    foreign%20games.jpg
    Get that clown away FFS:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Berba taking on The Muppet and Ntlbell!! :pac:

Berba, i know you're feeling cocky at the moment cos your team's win percentage the last year so is probably at it's greatest since Gary Lineker was sh!tting himself on football pitches, but i think you could be savaged here. :D

Learn to walk before you run etc etc!!

• Advertisement

OOh that ol english arrogance.Look we've beaten LFC manu bburn acmilan barcelona etc, etc.When will ye learn? Spurs will never be a Celtic. Face it. We play in a bog league-but why wont the EPL accept Celtic +rangers into it?We asked. Its coz all the top teams in England KNOW that the o.f. would dominate in england with all that sky money. Theres only 4 CL spots available and celtic+rangers would have 2 of em sewn up.Thats why.Wrexham and cardiff arent english so dont give me that geography guff. Dont compare ****ty spurs with celtic.

Sure ye would not win an away game in England if ye were to play Barnet all season, fooking disgrace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭tim_holsters

Actually that's not the reason, it's the "little teams" that keep your lot Celtic/Rangers out. Think about it.

Get that clown away FFS:eek:

Admit it, that was you in the photo.:P

they wouldnt cut it in the championship, if parkhead was being honest he'd admit that.
    thats a load of ****e. UNited-the best team in england with the vastly overrated rooney drew 0-0 with rangers in the CL at IBrox. Celtic won 2-0 at ibrox.

harry aint running the club , danny levy is , he a good lad to get a great deal.

Whatever it takes so he arry doesn't get arrested (again)

Admit it, that was you in the photo.:P
    Dont.Just dont.FFS:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I went to school with a guy who was a United fan for a few years when he was a kid. The year Blackburn won the Premiership, his older brother and his dad started pestering him to follow Liverpool with them. I reckon he's been regretting that for the last decade and a half. :cool:

Sure ye would not win an away game in England if ye were to play Barnet all season, fooking disgrace.
    We beat liverpool 2-0 at anfield to knock em out. Beat bburn 2-0 at ewood to knock em out. Your argument is that of a moron quite frankly:D

Actually that's not the reason, it's the "little teams" that keep your lot Celtic/Rangers out. Think about it.
    ya.Theyd go down.I know. Cant win either way

Celtic: Forster , Majstorovic ,Rogne, Mulgrew,Izaguirre, Wilson,Ledley,Kayal,McCourt,Samaras, Forest

How many of that team that played rangers last sunday would get in spurs side. I'll tell ya with confidence ...NONE

Your gonna tell me next that Paddy McCourt is better than VDV:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

monkey9 wrote: »
    Berba taking on The Muppet and Ntlbell!! :pac:

• Advertisement

thats a load of ****e. UNited-the best team in england with the vastly overrated rooney drew 0-0 with rangers in the CL at IBrox. Celtic won 2-0 at ibrox.

United won 1-0 at Ibrox:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

They didnt they beat em 1-0 with a goal from the vastly overrated rooney;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Celtic: Forster , Majstorovic ,Rogne, Mulgrew,Izaguirre, Wilson,Ledley,Kayal,McCourt,Samaras, Forest

How many of that team that played rangers last sunday would get in spurs side. I'll tell ya with confidence ...NONE

Your gonna tell me next that Paddy McCourt is better than VDV:p

Izaguirre couldn't be far off Assou Ekotto ;)

They didnt they beat em 1-0 with a goal from the vastly overrated rooney;)
    ya. a peno. But they drew at Old trafford. Anyway 2-0 is better than 1-0:D

UNited-the best team in england

chelsea being the reigning PL champions would disagree im sure:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

We beat liverpool 2-0 at anfield to knock em out. Beat bburn 2-0 at ewood to knock em out. Your argument is that of a moron quite frankly:D

Well done, you beat Liverpool when you had a half decent squad, times have changed :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I'm going to save some people from themselves.

Thread locked, don't start a new one on the same subject.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement