Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premiership FIFA 11 League - Season 9 (Results/Fixtures/Tables)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: 2
    RESULT: Lyon (Kirby) 0 - 0 Man City (Cashel Hulk)

Should've been goals for both of us in this one. Not to be. Cashel did give me a heading lesson though. :pIt didn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Prem
    Week 3

Arsenal (raheny red) 2-5 Liverpool (Greenside rover)

F*ck*ng livid. Smelly f*ck*ng goals galore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Prem
    Week 3

Ac Milan (lamposts) 2-16 Liverpool (Greenside rover)

Had the worst connection ever. Players took 2-3 seconds to react to the movement on the right stick. Def not letting you host again. Scored some nice own goals though because there was no point in playing with such a bad connection. Ah well, fock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

raheny red wrote: »
    Prem
    Week 3

Arsenal (raheny red) 2-5 Liverpool (Greenside rover)

F*ck*ng livid. Smelly f*ck*ng goals galore.
    GAMEWEEK: (Jan 21st)
    RESULT: Liverpool (looder) 5 - 2 Arsenal (Raheny Red)

GG. Firstly, sorry about the replay on the 2nd or 3rd goal. My phone started ringing so I'd to take it out if my pocked and put it on silent. Close game, I probably deserved the win but I don't think there was 3 goals between us. I took my chances a little better than you did.

RESULT: Liverpool (looder) 16 - 2 AC Milan (Lamposts)
    I was looking forward to this game a lot after reading your posts in the Banter thread over the past few months. I honestly found no lag, apart from a little sluggishness for a few seconds at the start of the second half.... I'd offer a replay only for that ****e at the end. I detest seen people doing it on ranked matches and thought it wouldn't be done at all in the league. (from the tip off, kicking it back to the keeper for an OG)... If it was that laggy, you could have easily paused it a 0-0 and sent a message rather than waiting until HT, and then again when it was 6-1. I've never had a problem with my connection in the league yet so I'm a little baffled that it's a problem now. Anyway, best of luck in the rest of the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

looder wrote: »
    RESULT: Liverpool (looder) 5 - 2 Arsenal (Raheny Red)

GG. Firstly, sorry about the replay on the 2nd or 3rd goal. My phone started ringing so I'd to take it out if my pocked and put it on silent. Close game, I probably deserved the win but I don't think there was 3 goals between us. I took my chances a little better than you did.

RESULT: Liverpool (looder) 16 - 2 AC Milan (Lamposts)
    I was looking forward to this game a lot after reading your posts in the Banter thread over the past few months. I honestly found no lag, apart from a little sluggishness for a few seconds at the start of the second half.... I'd offer a replay only for that ****e at the end. I detest seen people doing it on ranked matches and thought it wouldn't be done at all in the league. (from the tip off, kicking it back to the keeper for an OG)... If it was that laggy, you could have easily paused it a 0-0 and sent a message rather than waiting until HT, and then again when it was 6-1. I've never had a problem with my connection in the league yet so I'm a little baffled that it's a problem now. Anyway, best of luck in the rest of the league.

It was 2-1 or 2-0 at half time and I sent you a message so don't act like it was 6-1 when I started messaging you about it. I thought it was gonna get better, that's why I waited until HT. I know what most people are like in the league, most of them are scum and wouldn't offer a replay. Whatever anyway. If it wasn't laggy, I'd have easily beaten you. Ah well, best of luck in the league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: real madrid 5 - 1 bayern (kirk the dog)

Was a good game. 2v1 at half time with both having plenty of chances, both hitting the woodwork. GG

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Man Utd (moose) 1 - 2 real madrid

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Munich (me) 1 - 5 Madrid (mark)

Couldnt believe it to be honest. 2-1 down I hit the post with Ribery from 6 yards out, mark runs down the pitch and scores a screamer from 30 + yards out with Ronaldo which summed up the game really. Decided to go ultra attacking after that to no avail! 8 shots each and mark scores 5 of them I get one. :( Felt like the game I had against Moon except in reverse! Very well played by Mark though.

GAMEWEEK: 3
    RESULT: Lyon (Kirby) 1 - 1 Milan (Oliver Cole)

gg. two early goals and then alot of nearly but not quite chances.

GAMEWEEK: 1
    RESULT: Lyon (Kirby) 0 - 0 Bayern Munich (Joe123)

GG this. Contrasting styles here with Joe's patented hollywood balls lasering through the air and my uber patient possession play. We were both defending too well for many chances however.

Another draw but I'm playing well so it's all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

RESULT: Inter (evad_lhorg) 2 - 2 Atletico(storybud)

very tight game with few chances. I thought I had it won with a late goal but he scored straight away. I think he was cheating. :rolleyes: :p

• Advertisement

Prem
    Week 2?

Arsenal (raheny red) 4-1 Chelsea (standbeard facay)

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/63211500

^ The game is a joke. This made it 1-0. I'm not scum so offered the replay but Stan politely declined.

RESULT: Lyon (Kirby) 3 - 2 Arsenal (raheny red)

Deserved win. If it finished 2-2 I would have handed myself in at the local cop shop. Gonna have to wait for Lamps thanks :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

Premiership
    gameweek dont know

result:Ath Madrid (storybud22) 9-0 Chelsea (standbeard facay)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

RESULT: Inter (me) 0 - 3 real madrid (srfc90)

good game. he defended very well and I conceded some bad goals and was disgusted with my defending. should have had a few myself but oh well. good game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

GAMEWEEK: dont know
    RESULT: ath Madrid (storybud22) 4 - 1 real madrid (srfc90)

GAMEWEEK: ?
    RESULT: barce (corcaigh) 3 - 0 real madrid (srfc90)

Pretty annoyed at this, didnt create as much chances as id of like because he defended well but no way was this a 3-0 game! first 2 goals were identical crosses and 3rd was my defended taking a monster touch as last man pretty high up the pitch when i went all out attack and 3 at the back, leaving him an easy finish.

bah!

GAMEWEEK: ?
    RESULT: lyon (hokem) 3 - 1 real madrid (srfc90)

again, for the 3rd game in a row felt i deserved more!! hokem played well, but higuain somehow missed a sitter that would of made it 1-1, then for his second, my defender doesnt lock onto the ball, leaving him clean through, had a great chance wit higuain the the last minute to make it 2-2 but he scuffed it, the i conceded a pretty soft standing tackle peno.

bah! again. gg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

AC Milan v Man Utd
    Arsenal v Man City
    Atl. Madrid v Lyon
    Barcelona v Liverpool
    Bayern Munich v Inter Milan
    Real Madrid v Chelsea

Inter Milan v Chelsea
    Liverpool v Bayern Munich
    Lyon v Barcelona
    Man City v Atl. Madrid
    Man Utd v Arsenal
    Real Madrid v AC Milan

AC Milan v Real Madrid
    Arsenal v Man Utd
    Atl. Madrid v Man City
    Barcelona v Lyon
    Bayern Munich v Liverpool
    Chelsea v Inter Milan

RESULT: real madrid (srfc90) 5 - 3 man city (cashel)

RESULT: man city 3 (cashel) 1 Arsenal (raheny red)

4-3 would have been a fairer result here. Adebayor and City's centre halves must die.

RESULT: Liverpool (looder) 2 - 2 Athletico Madrid (Storybud)

GG. Storybud probably (as in definitely) deserved to win this one. I couldn't keep a hold of the ball at all. I gave away a peno in injury time in the 1st half and I don't know what it was for. It looked like a foul 20 yards from where we were tussling for the ball.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

GAMEWEEK: 4
    RESULT: Man Utd 0-1 AC Milan (Lamps)

What do I have to do to score, Rooney should be shot from the chances he missed!

Rooney Miss

Oh I didn't appreciate your celebration, running to the half way line and doing a somersault!

GAMEWEEK: 2
    RESULT: Liverpool (looder) 2 - 2 Lyon (Kirby)

This was a very good game overall but it had some dodgy bits.

Looders first goal was the single most disgusting goal ever I've ever seen. :p I kick it out LONG to the halfway line.....lose the header and torres is clean through with...no word of a lie...30 yards of space. Never seen anything like it. Was almost tempted to save the replay it was that bewildering.

Secondly me and looder both concluded he was lucky to keep 11 men on the pitch. Last man....Two footed from behind in the box. Got the peno but not even a yellow? barmy ref A.I.

Still, was entertaining.

RESULT: Lyon (HokemPokem) 2 - 2 Liverpool (looder)

GG. Another peno given away, although this time it was well deserved. As Hokem said after it, definitely a red but I only got a yellow. It was an instinctive last ditch tackle straight across to try and block the shot. Hokem left it run through his legs and well, Raul Meireles went straight though him. Got back into it with a Torres goal (I'm ****ed if he goes to Chelski!) and another Kuyt goal quickly after it. One of them was lucky enough, not sure which one, probably the Torres one. The rest of the game was tit for tat in midfield with both of us creating a couple of chances but not taking them. That was until the last minute when Hokem stuck one in the back of the net to draw it. There's nothing worse than conceding a last minute goal, although a draw was definitely the fairest result.

EDIT: Hokem got in before me with apost as I was typing this, The Torres goal was scandolous now that you say it! :)

Meireles was booked I think for the peno. Sound chap, that ref :D

RESULT: Lyon (Kirby) 0 - 6 Atletico Madrid (storybud)

Well, i was doing fine for the first half....then he got a corner. Game over :p I can't head, hes great at them. 5 out of his 6 goals came from headers i really shouldve won.

I beat him in several friendlies we had after....but they don't count. Cest la vie.

RESULT: Real Madrid (MarkSRFC) 2 - 1 Liverpool (looder)

I hate playing against Real Madrid in Fifa!!

GG though Mark. Could have went either way. Ronaldo the difference between the teams by playing a massive part in both goals.

RESULT: Kirk The Dog (Joe123) Bayern Munich 2 - 2 Liverpool (looder)

GG. Another last minute goal conceded! It's very hard to break you down Kirk but fair play, you kept going until you got the equaliser. What was Carragher doing for it though, you walked through him.

RESULT: Kirk The Dog (Joe123) Bayern Munich 4 - 2 Liverpool (looder)

Kirk scored two quick goals in this. I just couldn't keep hold of the ball at all, and Kirk was able to pick me open as I tried to get back into it by pushing players forward. GG.

RESULT: Man Utd (mr moon) 1-1 Arsenal (raheny red)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Gameweek 4

Inter (dowdus) 1 - 4 Munich (me)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Prem Result

Barcalona(corcaigh) 4-2 Chelsea(Stan Beardfacay/Gaz)

this was a messy one, the game was 2-2 in the 77th minute when I got stuck in a corner before the game de-synced. We agreed to re-match the remaining minutes.

Stan kindly ran the pitch back and gave me my corner to restart the game. I got 2 goals and stan disconnected around the 18th minute mark.

Fair play to stan, he was perfectly sound about the messy situation and everything worked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Prem Results

(ME) Chelsea 5-1 Inter (Dowdus Maximus)

(ME) Chelsea 2-1 Inter (Dowdus Maximus)

(ME) Chelsea 0-5 Bayern (Kirk)

(ME) Chelsea 2-4 Barca (Corcaigh)

• Advertisement

RESULT: Barcalona(corcaigh) 2 - 1 Liverpool (looder)

GG. You frustrated the life out of me with your possession game. I defended poorly for both goals and you punished me. Deserved win. Fair play.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement