Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premiership FIFA 11 League - Season 9 (Results/Fixtures/Tables)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

AC Milan v Liverpool
    Arsenal v Inter Milan
    Atl. Madrid v Chelsea
    Barcelona v Bayern Munich
    Man Utd v Lyon
    Real Madrid v Man City

Bayern Munich v Real Madrid
    Chelsea v Barcelona
    Inter Milan v Atl. Madrid
    Liverpool v Arsenal
    Lyon v AC Milan
    Man City v Man Utd

AC Milan v Man City
    Arsenal v Lyon
    Atl. Madrid v Liverpool
    Barcelona v Inter Milan
    Bayern Munich v Chelsea
    Real Madrid v Man Utd

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Town Man wrote: »
    Premiership

Kirk (Bayern) 1-0 (Man City) Me

this was not entered into the results on the boardsleague website Moon

Town Man (Man City) 3-2 Dowdus (Inter)

very very tough game, again he deserved something out of the game, did give him a gift of a first goal though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Town Man (Man City) 2-3 AC MILAN (Lamposts)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: 7
    RESULT: AC Milan (Lamposts) 3 - 2 Liverpool (looder)

GG. Once you got ahead, it was difficult to play against your 7 defenders, 3 attackers and long high ball after long high ball. Also, I gave away another peno in this one by pressing 'A'... That's annoying. You probbaly should have scored another one or two aswell.

RESULT: Liverpool (looder) 0 - 3 Atlethico Madrid (Storybud22)

GG. 2 late goals made it look like a hiding. I had plenty of possession but didn't create much.

Hopefully Suarez is good in the game after the update or I'm destined for the Championship next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Prem Result:

Barca(corcaigh) 3-1 Inter(Dowdus/evad llorg)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Prem Result:

Barca(corcaigh) 1-1 Bayern(me)

Game of few chances. Somehow I feel I could of won this....Gomez you ****ing mule!!!.....http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/67119351

GAMEWEEK: 5
    RESULT: Liverpool (looder) 3 - 0 Chelsea (Gaz15/ Stan Beardfacay)

GG. For the first time ever in fifa, I didn't use default formation. Played with wing backs and it seemed to work well. It also gave an extra striker up front as Liverpools default in this only has 1 up top and 1 in behind. You were unlucky not to score a couple, and you'd one marginally offside too. Unlucky!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

GAMEWEEK: Feb 18th
    RESULT: Man Utd 1-4 Man City (cashelman)

Dug my own grave here, 7 minutes gone he's through on goal and I go to bring my keeper out and my finger slipped onto the tackle button, red card for Vidic, he scored the free kick, and before I got a chance to fill the gap an over the top ball landed at his striker to make it 2-0 after 10 minutes, I had chances to get back into it but didn't take them. GG and sorry again about the tackle :o

Hope they're keeping the championship warm for me down there!

Town Man (Man City) 2-1 (Real Madrid) MarkSRFC

Important win for me here, needed 3 points to ensure I am still battling for survival. It's nearly as tight as the real Premiership down there :D

Munich (me) 4 -1 Chelsea (stan)

Munich (me) 1-1 Real Madrid(marksrfc)

Dont know what it was Mark but this game was laggy as hell for me. Started out grand bar the occasional stutter but after half time I had about a 2 second delay when pressing buttons and the action happening on screen. It got progressively worse to and around the 80th minute it was shocking. Were you downloading or something? Anymore Im going taking the Storybud approach and refusing a game unless I host :pac:

Seriously though awful connection and I dont think it was my side as no one was on the net and my game right before with stan had no lag.

• Advertisement

Town Man (Man City) 6-2 (Chelsea) gaz15/stan

3 late goals put an unfair reflection on the scoreline

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

GAMEWEEK: 5
    RESULT: Inter Milan (Dowdus) 4 - 3 Arsenal (raheny red

The most enjoyable game I've had in a while. I'm 3-1 down in the 87th minute and manage to get it back to 3-3. DM obviously goes marching up the other end and receives a peno for absolutely nothing, Lamps was obviously the ref. This match summed up why I hate & love this game so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

RESULT: Inter Milan (Dowdus) 2 - 3 atletico(storybud)

the fecker robbed it with the last kick of the game. I defended all of his 2 on 1s perfect and intercepted every squared ball but samuel decided to fall over for one of them and while clearing it hacked down aguero. very frustrating. He had more chances though definitely.

RESULT: Inter Milan (Dowdus) 4 - 3 Arsenal (raheny red)

great game. I would have been disgusted if another last minute goal cost me but I got lucky with a pen decision. end to end stuff here and I was happy with a loverly chip by etoo http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/67450351
    Ill see you next season for more of the same

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

RESULT: Lyon (Kirby) 3 - 2 Milan (Lamps)

gg lamps. Normally I play pants....but not in this one. This is the best I've played in a while. Pinging it around. 93% pass accuracy ftw.

Premiership

Week 5: Liverpool (looder) 1 - 4 Real Madrid MarkSRFC90 (SRFC90)
    GG. I may have said this every time I've played Real Madrid in any Fifa 11 game, but I hate playing Real Madrid. I cannot play against Ronaldo!

Week 7: Liverpool (looder) 3 - 3 Arsenal - CollyR (Raheny Red)

GG.The scoreline might suggest a great game but we both played 5 at the back (Raheny playing 5 at the back in defensive mood in first half:rolleyes:) ... I went ahead 3 times and thought I deserved a narrow win but I'm sure Raheny thought the same. This is the final nail in the coffin I think. Championship here I come:(
    terminator-i-ll-be-back-posters.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

storybud22 (ath madrid) 8-1 (Chelsea ) gaz15/stan

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Feb 25th

Chelsea v Real Madrid
    Inter Milan v Bayern Munich
    Liverpool v Barcelona
    Lyon v Atl. Madrid
    Man City v Arsenal
    Man Utd v AC Milan

GAMEWEEK: Feb 25th
    RESULT: Lyon (Kirby) 3 - 2 Athletico Madrid (storybud22)

GG dylan. I scored a very unusual solo dribble goal in this one. Very Ryan Giggs :p

GAMEWEEK: 6
    RESULT: Lyon (Kirby) 0 - 1 Liverpool (looder)

GG. Andy Carroll is a donkey. Missed a couple of great chances in this. It Could have gone either way though as Hokem had one or two chances too. You're some man to play a possession game. Gerrard played acaptains role by scoring the winner with less than ten minutes remaining.

I thought there wasn't any more gameweeks after gameweek 7 so I might stay up by the skin of my teeth yet if I win my last one. Have 24 points right now. Hokem has four games in hand and we're level on points so I can't see him not winning at least a couple of those. Lamposts is back in the mix again! :-)

Will 24 points be the highest points total for a team to be relegated if I do go down?

In Rafa, Kenny, Greenside Rover we trust!!!

GAMEWEEK: 8
    RESULT: Barca (Corcaigh) 1 - 1 Liverpool (looder)

GG. I thought I deserved a win here for my dominance in first half. Corcaigh was the better player in the second though. Your style is fair frustrating to play against. You shield the ball to well at times! Still though, it's always a great battle with yourself.

25 points. Doubt it'll be enough to keep me up but sure, you'd never know.

That's all my games played anyway. Thanks to Moon and Axwell for organising it, and congrats to Storybud. A worthy winner!!

Lamps needs to get 4 points out of 3 games to stay up. Hokem needs 5 points out of 5 games I think. Gaz15 can still stay up too if he strings a few wins together. Beat Lamps anyway and it'll be a serious finish to the league going in to his last couple of games:)

• Advertisement

GAMEWEEK: Feb 11th
    RESULT: Lyon (Kirby) 3 - 1 Real Madrid (MarkSRFC)

GG mark.

Town Man (Man City) 2-1 raheny red (arsenal)

stan chelsea 3-3 arsenal raheny red

sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

(lamps) Milan 3 - 1 (Stan)

GG. Had to hide in the corner flag for the last minute of the game just incase you came back. ;) Seriously though, should have scored at least 6 in this game. WP, good luck in the champo.

GAMEWEEK: Jan 7th
    RESULT: Lyon (Kirby) 3 - 2 Chelsea (Stan Beardfacay)

GAMEWEEK: Feb 4th
    RESULT: Lyon (Kirby) 4 - 2 Chelsea (Stan Beardfacay)

GG's. I hit the woodwork a half dozen times in the first game. Needless to say I was worried :p. In the Second game, John terry doing what he does best....getting in the way and scoring an O.G. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Barca(corcaigh) 0-2 Chelski(stan/gaz)

easily the least enjoyable game Ive played in over 2 seasons of Boards. I dont mind losing, what i do mind is 5-3-2, hoping for the best crossing and LB+Y, Drogba as a CM. it was Hail Mary stuff. watch out championship, your league is about to get less enjoyable...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

league: premiership
    real madrid (me) 2-2 chelsea (stan)

league: premiership
    chelsea 0-2 real madrid

gg's. end to end stuff in both. very enjoyable.

RESULT: Lyon (Kirby) 0 - 0 Arsenal raheny red

RESULT: Lyon (Kirby) 1 - 0 Man United (Moose)

GG. My goal led a charmed life here. How you didn't score, I'll never know.

Thats me done now. Finished 3rd or 4th. Not too bad tbh.

• Advertisement

Munich(me) 3-0 inter (dowdus)

That's me done. Thanks to moon and axwell once again for keeping the show on the road!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement