Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premiership FIFA 11 League - Season 9 (Results/Fixtures/Tables)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Prem Result
    Barca (corcaigh) 8-2 Man United (Mr.Moon)

not the farce that the scoreline suggests, Moon was unlucky and actually went ahead in the 2" minute. gg, thats me done for another season, think i finished a comfortable 3rd but a long way back from Kirk and Bud, not too bad but could be better. cheers to axwell and moon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: Feb 4th
    RESULT: Barcelona (Corcaigh) 8-2 Man Utd

Took the lead and probably should've extended it, but midas touch Villa scored every chance he had, scoreline really flattered him but cest la vie that's been the story of my season.

GAMEWEEK: Feb 18th
    RESULT: Man Utd 0-1 Lyon (Kirby)

I should be calling the police here, I feel violated, you got the lube out and raped me at the end, this game shouldve been well won before he got what was the winner at the end!

GAMEWEEK: Feb 18th
    RESULT: Man Utd 3-3 Real Madrid (MarkSRFC)

I'm sure he feels he should've won this but the goals I gave away were ridiculous defending on my part, but I was 3-0 down and scraped a draw somehow.

Just need to play Stan and Lamps and I can look forward to the Championship next season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

GAMEWEEK: dont know
    RESULT: ath madrid (storybud22) 4 - 1 Real Madrid (MarkSRFC)

sorry lads i only put down 1 of my mark results. one was 4-1 and this one was 4-1 or 5-1 not sure exctly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

GAMEWEEK: Feb 25th
    RESULT: Man Utd 6-3 AC Milan (Lamps)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement