Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Drivers License (St Brendans Avenue)

Options
  • 07-01-2011 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    I have reason to believe I may have lost my driving license around St Brendans Avenue in Woodquay this evening. Had just popped in to print some boarding passes in Chat r Net, and think it might have fallen out of my pocket on the way from parking the car. It's in one of those leather type covers. Lost at around 8pm. Went back in when I realised but had no luck.

Anyway, it's a long shot but if anyone on here happened to find it I'd be eternally grateful for its return! Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Check with Galway Garda Station and hopefully someone will have handed it in. You have to report it lost to get new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

also check the shops in the vacinity, they may have been dropped in there

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

I got lucky when I lost my license, someone saw it and posted it out to me. All I know is their name was Brian and they sound cool. Hopefully if yours doesn't turn up down the couch someone does the same for you.

Advertisement