Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal vs Leeds | Saturday 12.45 ITV1

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭HyperSkypeWiper

Was that chant ''Andrey is fcuking sh!t?:eek::pac:

"ITV is fúcking ****"
    We played Histon in the 1st round 2 seasons ago, it was also on ITV, forward to 0.24 :p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwwywcM_sdQ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

"ITV is fúcking ****"
    We played Histon in the 1st round 2 seasons ago, it was also on ITV, forward to 0.24 :p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwwywcM_sdQ

Where's the 'we nicked your microphone bit'? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

L'prof wrote: »
    Simpleton!

I wouldn't say that, just too honest, as I have said before he really comes across as a very nice, well brought up chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭HyperSkypeWiper

Where's the 'we nicked your microphone bit'? :pac:

http://fanchants.com/football-songs/leeds-chants/we-nicked-your-microphone/
    :pac::pac::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

OPENROAD wrote: »
    I wouldn't say that, just too honest, as I have said before he really comes across as a very nice, well brought up chap.

Naive is the word that springs to mind. Very naive.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

cson wrote: »
    Naive is the word that springs to mind. Very naive.

Yes but then again we ask footballers to be honest when they are speaking or do wrong things and then when they do .......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

OPENROAD wrote: »

Your summation and mine are a perfect match!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,532 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Anyone here think Rosicky should've walked? There was an incident where he tripped Howson (I think) right in front of the ref and didnt get booked. A few minutes later Howson got booked for the exact same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Mushy wrote: »
    Anyone here think Rosicky should've walked? There was an incident where he tripped Howson (I think) right in front of the ref and didnt get booked. A few minutes later Howson got booked for the exact same thing.

Ya my Dad was going ballistic at that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,532 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

SarahBM wrote: »
    Ya my Dad was going ballistic at that!

Yeah I was very shocked to put it politely. Was just cynical but nothing more than a yellow card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Mushy wrote: »
    Yeah I was very shocked to put it politely. Was just cynical but nothing more than a yellow card.

Just looking for some consistency from the referees like. Rosicky should have got a yellow if howson did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Very good performance from Leeds yesterday. Nice to see us defend well for the most part and at least we had a go unlike a certain team (cough city) who played recently at the emirates.

A friend of mine had a 5ver on first goal scorer to be snodgrass and a leeds win at 50/1. Needless to say he was not happy for two reasons at the end.

Just like Arsenal we could do without the replay but ill enjoy it anyway.

Advertisement