Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Date Ideas?

• 08-01-2011 1:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

So, I want to do something romantic and whatever but I'm so desperately unromantic.
    I don't wanna just go for dinner or the cinema but I'm also just a student so can't be driving anywhere or forking out 100,000 euro either!
    So any idea's on romantic local stuff to be doing would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

100,000 euro ?? who you dating? pretty woman??:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

leave drink out of it unless your only out to fly your kite lol cinema,meal,the driving range lol.various others and if things are that tight euro saver or happy meals,it dosent matter as long as ye can eat :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I hear woodstown can be very romantic after dark and judging by your username you would be well up for it haha :p

Emmmmm....

Picnic at the park when it gets warmer
    Walk on the beach.. I swear theres more people walking on the beach now than there is in the summer. :p

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Nice walk out onto the cliffs in dunmore east, some classy view of the sea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Down to Dooleys chipper next to the park get a bag of chips and head across the road to the park,walk around park while eating chips ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭molby

Yellow house for a nice few drinks followed by a romantic walk to McDonalds for a happy meal.Feed her the battered sausage on the walk home and she will be delighted.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

why not cook her/him a meal and get few dvd,s???

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

Just make use of some of those erotic plants and you are offf to the races boyo....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 FadeStGal

Some people on here are so unhelpful. Why bother post if you aren't going to be helpful in any way? :confused:

Nobody finds the yellow house and 'battered sausage' jokes funny, no matter how many threads they are posted in :rolleyes:

OP, the date really depends on a few things. Is it a first date? Have you kissed him before etc. You're late teens/early 20's yes? Do you have your own place?

Now I'm usually the one who is 'wined and dined' by guys instead of the other way around but hopefully I can help. What's your budget if you went for dinner for example? You don't need to stretch to 100,000 euro :p

FSG X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

FadeStGal wrote: »
    Some people on here are so unhelpful. Why bother post if you aren't going to be helpful in any way? :confused:

Nobody finds the yellow house and 'battered sausage' jokes funny, no matter how many threads they are posted in :rolleyes:

OP, the date really depends on a few things. Is it a first date? Have you kissed him before etc. You're late teens/early 20's yes? Do you have your own place?

Now I'm usually the one who is 'wined and dined' by guys instead of the other way around but hopefully I can help. What's your budget if you went for dinner for example? You don't need to stretch to 100,000 euro :p

FSG X

I'm not goons lie to you FSG, yellow house jokes ALWAYS make me laugh. No need for every response to be serious and it's only a bit of light hearted banter.

Anyway, OP. If you have your own place a home cooked meal can be a real winner. Go online and get a simple but nice recipe and you'll be laughing.

If the weather is nice, Bag of chips and walk in Dunmore/Tramore is a nice change of pace.

• Advertisement

FSG X

Em all the posts on here have been helpful,the yella house and battered sausage post was helpful,maybe not to you but some people would think that would be an ideal date.

For you to be a good troll you need to keep your head up your hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭newportwex

ziedth wrote: »
    I'm not goons lie to you FSG, yellow house jokes ALWAYS make me laugh. No need for every response to be serious and it's only a bit of light hearted banter.

Anyway, OP. If you have your own place a home cooked meal can be a real winner. Go online and get a simple but nice recipe and you'll be laughing.

If the weather is nice, Bag of chips and walk in Dunmore/Tramore is a nice change of pace.

Out loud? I bet they don't.

The bag of chips and walk thing was already suggested.

Good post though all the same matesmile.gif

Hmmm i wonder is it a coincidence that Newportwex and FSG always post on the same thread at more or less the same time,in the same style :rolleyes:

Your doing it wrong butty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭bmarley

would have to be fishing or camping..just be sure to wear the thermals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

FSG X

Ah your just still a bit off with us since we had a bit of craic in the thread ya started about yourself and your butties heading out on the man hunt for some big spenders who you'd let into your knickers when ya were well oiled up for free with ye're VIP areas and free cocktails and whatever else ye could blag. Ya should have listened to me and headed for the Toddle that weekend, there was murder on the dancefloor!

I liked the idea that was suggested about cooking a meal and getting in the DVD's. Also look out for the comedy nights that are on in the Forum or Escape, nothing like tickling a girls funny bone to get her in good form. Or a night at the dogs could be a winner, great laugh getting a few bets on and a bit of grub. After that all I can think of is restaurant, cinema or my old favourite of getting in the horrors and ye can both find out what ye're really like. ;)

Advertisement