Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18 inch neck slim work-shirt

Options
  • 08-01-2011 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for long sleeve, slim fit workshirts with 17.5/18 inch neck. Can't find them anywhere! I'm on a very tight budget. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Velocitee

iTailor.com custom make shirts for 19.95 - haven't tried them yet but plan to order a test shirt from them.

Other than that M&S quite good for shirts....

Depends what you're looking for? Casual? Office?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Velocitee wrote: »
    iTailor.com custom make shirts for 19.95 - haven't tried them yet but plan to order a test shirt from them.

Other than that M&S quite good for shirts....

Depends what you're looking for? Casual? Office?

It's for the office. I was hoping to pay at most €10 per shirt. Got my suits in M and S, for dirt cheap.

I saw I-Tailor, intriguing, not sure of the quality though! And €20 per shirt is just too steep for poor little me:o but thank you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Penneys!!!

Bought one for my OH there before Christmas which he has yet to wear, but they had a decent range, and for the price your paying the quality is fine. He doesn't often wear shirts so it won't get much wear, but if you wear going to be wearing it often you should splash out and spend a little extra on an M&S or Debenhams shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

shinikins wrote: »
    Penneys!!!

Bought one for my OH there before Christmas which he has yet to wear, but they had a decent range, and for the price your paying the quality is fine. He doesn't often wear shirts so it won't get much wear, but if you wear going to be wearing it often you should splash out and spend a little extra on an M&S or Debenhams shirt.

My local Penneys only seem to go upto 16.5 in slim fits! I'll try Debenhams and M and S though, thank you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Irishrossoblu

NEXT have them for €30-€40 euro. Slim fit shirts in size 18" could be tricky to find I suspect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭shamrocka330

M&S do a range of shirts that are marketed as slim fit, just look out for the "slim fit" tag that is on the packaging. The shirts are €54 however but they are well worth it and are currently buy 1 get 1 half price. I've been getting the shirts for ages and are great quality and last a long time. Was in an M&S store last week and they have alot more shirts in the slim fit range so you will find one that suits. They go up to 18" in size.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Try Tescos. I normally buy my shirts on Sale in Debenhams reduced by up to 70% but I recently bought a shirt and tie set for 7 euro in Tescos and it's excellant quality for the price.:pac:

Advertisement