Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 EUROS TO INFINITY>>>>

Options
  • 08-01-2011 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

I should have started this log last Sunday when I opened my online account with paddy power where I deposited 10 euro. I've done better that expected so i'll post my betting history for the last 4 days. I'll update my log ever 4 days from now on with the that were placed In chronological order. P.S when that 10euros goes I' m outtttttttt ;)

07/01/2011
    21:29 Bet Winnings Jan Dekker v Garry Thompson - Jan Dekker @ 2/1 (Win) €3.00
    07/01/2011
    20:11 Bet Stake Jan Dekker v Garry Thompson - Jan Dekker @ 2/1 -€1.00
    06/01/2011
    20:54 Bet Stake Martin Phillips v Gary Robson - Gary Robson @ 2/1 -€1.00
    06/01/2011
    18:17 Bet Winnings Trina Gulliver v Irina Armstrong - Trina Gulliver @ 1/12 (Win) €13.00
    06/01/2011
    18:10 Bet Stake Trina Gulliver v Irina Armstrong - Trina Gulliver @ 1/12 -€12.00
    06/01/2011
    14:48 Bet Winnings Ali Carter v Neil Robertson - Ali Carter 3-1 @ 1/8 (Win) €18.00
    06/01/2011
    14:40 Bet Stake Ali Carter v Neil Robertson - Ali Carter 3-1 @ 1/8 -€16.00
    06/01/2011
    12:31 Bet Winnings Mark Williams v Ronnie O'Sullivan - Mark Williams @ 1/14 (Win) €15.00
    06/01/2011
    12:30 Bet Stake Mark Williams v Ronnie O'Sullivan - Mark Williams @ 1/14 -€14.00
    06/01/2011
    12:06 Bet Winnings Mark Williams v Ronnie O'Sullivan - Mark Williams @ 1/6 (Win) €7.00
    06/01/2011
    12:06 Bet Winnings Mark Williams v Ronnie O'Sullivan - Mark Williams @ 1/6 (Win) €7.00
    06/01/2011
    12:04 Bet Stake Mark Williams v Ronnie O'Sullivan - Mark Williams @ 1/6 -€6.00
    06/01/2011
    12:03 Bet Stake Mark Williams v Ronnie O'Sullivan - Mark Williams @ 1/6 -€6.00
    05/01/2011
    19:58 Bet Winnings Scott Waites v Stephen Bunting - Stephen Bunting @ 4/6 (Win) €10.00
    05/01/2011
    19:52 Bet Stake Scott Waites v Stephen Bunting - Stephen Bunting @ 4/6 -€6.00
    05/01/2011
    18:19 Bet Winnings John Higgins v Shaun Murphy - John Higgins @ 1/6 (Win) €7.00
    05/01/2011
    18:15 Bet Stake John Higgins v Shaun Murphy - John Higgins @ 1/6 -€6.00
    05/01/2011
    15:47 Bet Stake Ali Carter v Mark Williams - Mark Williams @ 5/6 -€6.00
    05/01/2011
    15:32 Bet Winnings Ali Carter v Mark Williams - Mark Williams @ 1/4 (Win) €11.25
    05/01/2011
    15:24 Bet Stake Ali Carter v Mark Williams - Mark Williams @ 1/4 -€9.00

04/01/2011
    20:06 Bet Winnings Stuart Kellett v Jan Dekker - Jan Dekker @ 9/4 (Win) €13.00
    04/01/2011
    19:40 Bet Stake Stuart Kellett v Jan Dekker - Jan Dekker @ 9/4 -€4.00
    04/01/2011
    18:41 Bet Stake Enhanced Premier League Special - Man Utd to beat Stoke, Fulham to beat West Brom and Blackpool to beat Birmingham @ 6/1 -€1.00
    04/01/2011
    14:18 Bet Winnings John Higgins v Ali Carter - John Higgins @ 1/3 (Win) €4.00
    04/01/2011
    14:10 Bet Stake John Higgins v Ali Carter - John Higgins @ 1/3 -€3.00
    03/01/2011
    13:46 Bet Stake Npower Championship Enhanced Treble - QPR, Ipswich, and Watford @ 8/1 -€1.00
    02/01/2011
    17:05 Bet Stake Terry Jenkins v Gary Anderson - Terry Jenkins @ 9/2 -€2.00
    02/01/2011
    16:07 Deposit Cash Deposit €10.00

New Balance after 4 days 25 euro's

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

This isn't how logs work. It's not for after-timing.

If you want to keep a log then the bets will have to be posted before you do them, not after.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

x PyRo wrote: »
    This isn't how logs work. It's not for after-timing.

If you want to keep a log then the bets will have to be posted before you do them, not after.

Yeah i will do that in the future, but I just wanted to update my followers my current position.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

investment wrote: »
    Yeah i will do that in the future, but I just wanted to update my followers my current position.

that made me laugh...
    best of luck investment,youve apparently more than doubled your bank in quick recession so well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Bumsex wrote: »
    that made me laugh...
    best of luck investment,youve apparently more than doubled your bank in quick recession so well done.

Succession. OP you could just saw your starting balance is 25

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Perfect, as long as you keep your bets coming in before they start then it's grand. Apologies if I took your first post up wrong. I thought that "I'll update my log ever 4 days from now on" meant that you'll just do one of those posts every 4 days, which isn't what we're after. :pac:

Best of luck with the thread Sir.

• Advertisement

x PyRo wrote: »
    Perfect, as long as you keep your bets coming in before they start then it's grand. Apologies if I took your first post up wrong. I thought that "I'll update my log ever 4 days from now on" meant that you'll just do one of those posts every 4 days, which isn't what we're after. :pac:

Best of luck with the thread Sir.

Thanks man.

Followers Update
    1. I do alot of live betting as I am a student;) e.g 6/1 when the other guy is well ahead, small profit but it's more consistence therefore; So live updates will be posted up after the result.

2. I only bet on games, where there are only two outcomes e.g Darts,

Leeds win @ 2/1 Bet 1 euro -1 Euro

Martin Adams @ evens Bet 2 euro +2 Euro's

Leeds win @ 2/1 Bet 1 euro -1 Euro

Martin Adams @ evens Bet 2 euro +2 Euro's

theres no way you got evens on him to win at 4.35.the match was more or less over and he was trading at 1.1...the only time he was evens was when he was 2-0 down in sets but that was at around 3 o clock..??????

theres no way you got evens on him to win at 4.35.the match was more or less over and he was trading at 1.1...the only time he was evens was when he was 2-0 down in sets but that was at around 3 o clock..??????

The match was over at 4 :35pm. I had placed the bet earlier with PP LIVE BETTING during the match after he had lost the first few sets.

Jan Dekker 6@1 1 euro bet -1 Euro

• Advertisement

The match was over at 4 :35pm. I had placed the bet earlier with PP LIVE BETTING during the match after he had lost the first few sets.

So why didnt you log it..?
    since your new you prob arent aware but the idea of a log is that you post every bet you make and at the time you make it, not 2 hours after when the game is over and your bets a winner.
    the idea is to try and develop some discipline by logging every bet,the log wont benefit you in any way unless you use it correctly.
    after timing is frond upon here and it is suggested not to do unless you want to pay a visit to the after timing tread.
    thats the way things work here,so to speak.
    best of luck with the log and any future logged bets..

So why didnt you log it..?
    since your knew you prob arent aware but the idea of a log is that you post every bet you make and at the time you make it, not 2 hours after when the game is over and your bets a winner.
    the idea is to try and develop some discipline by logging every bet,the log wont benefit you in any way unless you use it correctly.
    after timing is frond upon here and it is suggested not to do unless you want to pay a visit to the after timing tread.
    thats the way things work here,so to speak.
    best of luck with the log and any future logged bets..

I logged the bets I have lost on too.

And is that a threat:eek:

I logged the bets I have lost on too.

And is that a threat:eek:

i know but your still missing the point..

and,no there is an actual after timing tread in the main forum for people who dont log their bets..:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

investment .... the whole point of making a log is so that you can get followers .... to show off you are good at gambling.

in order to do this you must post your bets before the result (usually around the time the bet is placed)

if you are online and bet during live play - then surely it should be easy to copy/paste the selection and odds into the log.

if you become successful ....people begin to copy your bets .... have an look at Coughlan08's log .... or any of the other logs - they post their selection and their opinion on their selection or other people's selection.

other people I would suggest checking out are Headshot, ValueSeeker, Gillington... meh loads of the Gambling Forum Regulars.

whos coughlan08.....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

whos coughlan08.....:p

Yeah and why is his log locked....

homolumo wrote: »
    Yeah and why is his log locked....

dealt with...;)

Announcement

OK guys I will pick my bets and post them here first.

- Martin Adams The other guy has Discalculia

- Ali Carter His performance mid week was very impressive and he has really improved

Martin Adams Highest Match check out Over (128.5)
    5/6

Announcement

OK guys I will pick my bets and post them here first.

- Martin Adams The other guy has Discalculia WON

- Ali Carter His performance mid week was very impressive and he has really improved

Martin Adams Highest Match check out Over (128.5) WON
    5/6

I'm very happy with those results I won 3.50c, I never got to bet on Ali but there is lots of time left in the snooker match.

The Snooker Masters. I will focusing my attention this week on the masters as Sunday saw the last match in the Darts BDC.

• Advertisement

Day 8 has been very hard to take, but a good learning cure

4/7 for higgins to win a frame WON +4
    John higgins to win a frame 5/6 LOST -6

Began to chase

John higgins @2/1 to win the frame LOST -6
    John higgins to win the last frame@7/1 -2
    ----
    NEW BALANCE 16 euro
    P&L -10 Euro

I went over my maximun 5% bet on a small Bank, I will try and move forward and recoup my loses that I had worked so hard for with little bets

Advertisement