Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peanut butter

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Elohim

It's great stuff, 1 tablespoon provides 25% of your RDA of Fat. (At least the proper stuff does).
    I'm addicted to the stuff now, always have a jar of it stocked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

MMMMM. Defo buying some crunchy Peanut Butter after work. Cheers OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭I Love Cheese

I LOVE those things. I love savoury stuff. EXCEPT PEANUT BUTTER!!!

But I HATE lots of sweet stuff, it's MUCK including ESPECIALLY:

Straberry jam
    Strawberry yoghurt
    Strawberrry flavoured anything
    Strawberries
    By association any suspiciously strawberry flavoured food.
    Fruit if it is adulterated in any way.
    Dried fruit (dry wretches)
    Blended fruit
    Fruit of the forest
    Any dessert featuring fruit which has been tampered with, especially boiled with sugar added *vomits*
    Anything that looks like red/pink/purple coloured fruit in any type of fruit 'sauce' configuration.
    YUK
    YUK
    YUK

I will not eat creamy 'treats' if they are pink or purple.

NO. I KNOW there are strawberries or worse in there. So. NO.
    I think I'm in love. I dont know anyone else who hates any of this 'fake fruit' ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

Love peanut butter in all its forms!

Makes a fantastic cooking ingredient too - throw a bit in while cooking a stir fry, yum

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭wurzlitzer

Very true

chicken satay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Peanut Butter + Mashed Banana on bread or toast = Lovely. Banana has to be mashed to release the sweetness ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

lovely on toast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Can you buy from a health shop. I want to get some for the protein but don't want lots of crap put in it for flavor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Love smooth peanut butter. Loads of calories which is a plus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Toast with a scraping of butter followed by lashings of Panda peanut butter - heaven!

Advertisement