Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Well done SUB4

• 08-01-2011 4:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

Had a problem buying gear thursday night. I rang the mobile number today. Left a voicemail and got a call back. Was told I would get another call back and he would take my order over hte phone. Got a call back at 5.30pm on a friday evening. I must have taken up 20 min of his time. Couldnt have been any more helpful. I was buying 3 pairs of runners but the professionalism shown has made a sub4 customer out of me. I spend nealry a grand a year on bits and pieces(gels bars runners gifts etc etc) so if they have it in stock i wont be going anywhere else.. Spoke to a lovely lad called Mark. Mentioned he runs and I reckon he aint bad either.
    Courier monday and reckons I will have it tuesday. Also can get it delivered to work.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

Sounds great. That would be Mark Ryan. A quality runner, very good on the hills too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

+1 have ordered a few times from them and each time it's been A1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭clubcard

3.46am and you rang them today????
    Its an online store so you would expect them to do it over the phone !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

clubcard wrote: »
    3.46am and you rang them today????
    Its an online store so you would expect them to do it over the phone !!!
    It was my fault in the first place so to get a bit of proffessionalism when spending a few bob was nice. Bought 3 pairs of runners for a price that I would have only got 2 from another company in ireland. I am a platinium customer with wiggle so will now try and shop in sub4 if they have it. If the price is close to its competitors its good enough for me.

Advertisement