Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running track

Options
  • 08-01-2011 4:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

The UCD Website says the running track is only open certain times...outside of these times is there a barrier or does Campus Services come and tell you to get off etc? I kinda like running at night when its 'closed', is that possible?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

The lights are probably turned off, but other than that, I doubt they would kick you off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Nobody stops you from running on the track at night. There is no gate they can close that leads onto it. Only problem is that it is quite dark at night around the track

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

Thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Dundrum running club use the track and they and the UCD athletics club have to be allocated exclusive use of the track at certain times.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

UCD atheltics use it monday and thursday from 6 to 8 I think. Its never closed as such, and in terms of light, We have done a few interval sessions in the dark, its not too bad at all, you get a good bit of light in from the N11.

• Advertisement
Advertisement