Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netbooks

Options
  • 08-01-2011 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a good Netbook with 2gig ram, WIFI, Bluetooth and a SD slot, any good deals out there at the moment?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jondon

got my netbook yesterday from saveonlaptops.co.uk seen this on a boards page got
    LENOVO.pngPart Number: M19KUUK
    Stock Code: 1256701
    White, Intel Atom N270 Processor, 12.1" LED Screen, Windows 7 Home Premium, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Integrated NVIDIA ION Graphics, Webcam, HDMI, Bluetooth, M19KUUK
    for 229£ and 10 £ shipping , took it out of its bok yesterday and its a fast light perfect netbook , great buy
    ordered it 31st dec they only opened again on 4th jan and they sent me a email saying there was a problem with order but i had to ring them it was just to confirm address as no postcodes , spend 20 mins on phone but still wouls recamond them a friend also got a laptop 2 years ago still no bother

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

€275ish how much was shipping to IRL

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jondon

it came in just under 280 euro with shipping, shipping to ireland is only 10 pound so not bad

Advertisement