Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Leixlip

Options
  • 08-01-2011 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got the new Zyxel modem sent out a couple of months ago as my netopia one broke, as we all know the Zyxel one is utter ****e, it keeps dropping. I've done everything said on these forums to delay how much this happens but over the last while its happening a lot and its doing my head in, I dont know if its an outside problem now but I am pissed off now with it, is there any solution??? Or would I be better off leaving eircom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Davexirl wrote: »
    Hi,

I got the new Zyxel modem sent out a couple of months ago as my netopia one broke, as we all know the Zyxel one is utter ****e, it keeps dropping. I've done everything said on these forums to delay how much this happens but over the last while its happening a lot and its doing my head in, I dont know if its an outside problem now but I am pissed off now with it, is there any solution??? Or would I be better off leaving eircom.

Hi Davexirl

Sorry to hear that you have had such connection issues, if you PM me your tel. no I can chase this and get back to you as soon as possible.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Cheers Tony for your help, problem sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Davexirl wrote: »
    Cheers Tony for your help, problem sorted.

Hi Davexirl
    happy to hear that :D. Any further queries just let me know.
    Tony

Advertisement