Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

places to go in cork

Options
  • 08-01-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

hi everyone
    im visiting cork in a few weeks and wondering can anyone suggest good pubs to go to for a crack, be it trad music or chart music, somewhere lively, also good places to eat in the city but nothing very fancy or expensive, dont mind pub grub either.
    Also i im meeting my friends at cork airport and wondering is there a bar in the airport before security screening so i could have a drink while i wait for there flight to arrive
    thanks a mil :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Have a search in the Cork forum on what pubs to go to - there are loads of threads on it.

There is a pub before security at the airport you can have a pint and wait, they do food there too if you are looking for grub too.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

ella11 wrote: »
    hi everyone
    im visiting cork in a few weeks and wondering can anyone suggest good pubs to go to for a crack, be it trad music or chart music, somewhere lively, also good places to eat in the city but nothing very fancy or expensive, dont mind pub grub either.
    Also i im meeting my friends at cork airport and wondering is there a bar in the airport before security screening so i could have a drink while i wait for there flight to arrive
    thanks a mil :)

Is this for your blind date??;)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ella11

murphym7 wrote: »
    Have a search in the Cork forum on what pubs to go to - there are loads of threads on it.

There is a pub before security at the airport you can have a pint and wait, they do food there too if you are looking for grub too.
    thank you i'll do that ;)

Advertisement