Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vegas flights dec 2011

Options
  • 08-01-2011 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, i want to go to vegas in dec 2011, ive been searching online for flights but theres none on sale yet. does anyone know when they might be released on sale esp air lingus?? or would anyone recommend a different airline.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

Have you tried e-bookers.ie?
    i used them before and found them good value, they also do hotels and flights together and all flights i took were from dublin.
    i might leave it for a few months if i was you.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

Personally, I find Virgin best to fly with. Book with ebookers or something and you can get a flight from Dublin in the morning to Gatwick and the fly from London to Vegas. It's the quickest/comfiest way.
    I live in Vegas so fly between Ire/Vegas a bit. Flights should be on sale for December so keep trying.

Advertisement