Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swim, Bike, Run....if only it was that simple!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭El Director

Tues Morn 6th Dec

Plan Weakness/Core/Rolling
    Actual Weakness/Core/Rolling

Time 25min

Tues Eve 6th Dec

Plan 60min Turbo
    Actual 60min Turbo

A nice session and after a day off I was mad to get back into it! Full of beans as expected. Could still feel Sat race in my quads, should be gone by tomorrow evenings run.

HR 113(first 10)/123 for the rest; CAD 93; WATT 236

Time 60min
    Dist 32.7km

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭Bambaata

funnily enough my quads are screaming at me too after Saturday. You think it would have been that downhill finish?

Bambaata wrote: »
    funnily enough my quads are screaming at me too after Saturday. You think it would have been that downhill finish?

Ahh ya defo, just think of the force you'd have been putting on each leg as you opened up down the hill. Makes sense.

Weds morn 7th Dec

Plan Weakness /Rolling
    Actual Weakness/Rolling

Time 25 min

Weds Morn 7th Dec

Plan Coach Prescribed NAC LC Session
    Actual Coach Prescribed NAC LC Session

A nice session, felt like it was ages since I was in the pool! I concentrated on pushing down a bit more on my chest during the sculling and it definitely helps body position. Getting PT Paddles this evening and my new Kinvara 2 :)

Time 55 min
    DIST 2,000m

Getting more and more difficult to keep this log updated, sorry for skimping on detail but thats the way it is for now. In Jan things should settle down again, by then it'll be a shiney new log and I've almost settled on races for 2012 :)

Weds Eve 7th Dec

Plan Easy 45 min Run
    Actual Easy 45 min Run

Time 45 min
    Dist 9.28km

Thurs Morn 8th Dec

Plan 45 min Turbo
    Actual 45 min Turbo

As in 25 easy, 15 steady and 5 easy. Got this done early as I was busy later that evening.

Time 45min
    Dist 24.5km

Fri Morn 9th Dec

Plan Club Swim Session
    Actual Nothing

Late nights just finally caught up with me, didn't even hear the alarm.

Fri Eve 9th Dec

Plan Easy 45 min Run with some Build Work
    Actual Easy 45 min Run with some Build Work

Easy run, 5x 30 sec build thrown into the mix. I felt so good on this run, end of a rec week so that is expected I guess. Light on my feet and no sign of niggles :)

HR 144/164; PACE 4:25/KM; CAD 79spm

Time 43 min
    Dist 9.49km

Sat 10th Dec

Plan 2-3 hrs easy ride
    Actual 1.5hrs easy ride

After 2 weeks in a row of doing my long cycle on the turbo I was determined to get out for this. A very busy weekend meant I only got 1.5hrs done but still better than nothing and I was so grateful to just get out into the cold, frosty country air. I actually had 3 layers of everything on! And still my feet were like ice blocks! An enjoyable spin out :)

HR 121/142; SPEED 27.2km/hr

Time 1hr 26min
    Dist 37.67km

Sun 11th Dec

Plan 1 hour easy run
    Actual Nothing

Another nothing, two in 3 days, seldom seen around these parts the last 2 months. I missed my window and that was that.

Base 2 Week 1

Mon Morn 12th Dec

Plan Weakness/Roll
    Actual Weakness/Roll

Time 20min

Plan Coach Prescribed Swim
    Actual Coach Prescribed Swim

Feeling great in the pool this morning. Used the PT paddles for the first time, they were weird but it really made me concentrate on body position, pushing the buoy etc... The 100's sw easy were a consistent 1:49/50 per 100 and the 100's pull steady were 1:45/46. My breast st is terrible :)

Time 1:10
    Dist 2,500

Mon Eve 12th Dec

Plan 30 min Easy Run
    Actual 30 min Easy Run

Bitterly winter now but at least we are getting closer and closer to one of my favorite days of the year (it should be for all athletes) the winter solstice - shortest day of the year :) From then on every day has about 4 mins extra of day light :) Anyway, feeling good on the run, had to rein it back a few times.

HR 148/163; PACE 4.45/km

Time 32.05
    Dist 6.74km

Tues Morn 13th Dec

Plan Weakness/Rolling/Core
    Actual Weakness/Rolling/Core

Time 1hour

A (Very) Quick Summary of Base 14th Nov - 12th Dec

In graphic form.....

picture.php?albumid=1633&pictureid=11425

picture.php?albumid=1633&pictureid=11427

picture.php?albumid=1633&pictureid=11428

picture.php?albumid=1633&pictureid=11429

Weight check....

picture.php?albumid=1633&pictureid=11424

Body Fat check...

picture.php?albumid=1633&pictureid=11426

In there was a 5k PB and signs of progress on the swim. I think it will be Spring time before any real signs of bike progress may show. Making 99% of swim/bike/run sessions has been key and working on my weak points (hamstrings and calfs) is helping for sure, I feel stronger for it. Also core strength is helping my run and swim. Weight has continued to drop, now even below 77kg...this time last year I was almost 90kg:eek:

Tues Eve 13th Dec

Plan Turbo
    Actual Turbo

Session had some build, high gear, sprint and of course BG. I really enjoyed the session. Fuelled appropriately and even munched on half a power bar. The BG effort HR were 133 on ave. 36 mins of grinding it out, quality stuff. Love the sprint stuff at the end too. Legs felt great, no fading so I have learned the importance of fuelling appropriately for your session :)

HR 122; CAD 65; WATT 195;

Time 1:12
    DIST 27km

Weds Morn 14th Dec

Plan Club Swim
    Actual Club Swim

An extended WU felt great and a big kick set. Then the main set was 7x 150m off 2:50, 2:30/2:35/2:35/2:31/2:33/2:35/2:35. 100 bc to finish off. Enjoyable session.

Time 1:15
    DIST 2,950m

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Great going ElD i see you have a stats and graph fetish going on as well as me:)
    Being properly fueled for the tough sessions makes all the difference.

Great going ElD i see you have a stats and graph fetish going on as well as me:)
    Being properly fueled for the tough sessions makes all the difference.

The graphs are a great visual aid and sum up the work being done nicely without number overload. I am very slowly getting through the Race Wight book and I'm just reading the part about feuling before and during tough/long sessions, ultimatley if you do it properly you'll burn more cal due to an albility to work harder.

Weds Eve 14th Dec

Plan 45 min Easy Run With Some Fast Bits
    Actual 45 min Easy Run With Some Fast Bits

Not as cold as Monday also not as easy as Monday what with the BG work in the legs. I used a session on my garmin from before but it was set to 5x 20 fast/40 sec recovery (it was supposed to be 6x 20/30 sec recovery)- it was too late when I noticed, I still did the 6th but was taking 40 sec recoveries. I have about 9 weeks of consistent running in my legs now and that has never happened for me before. I actually look forward to getting out for my runs now. I even got a glimpse of what it will be like when I peak, on fresh legs (during recovery week) and me likes how that felt :)

HR 144; PACE 4:34/km

Time 44:32
    Dist 9.71km

Thurs Morn 15th Dec

Plan Core/Weakness/Rolling
    Actual Core/Weakness/Rolling

A really nice session, enjoy my 2 sessions of this each week, I also do some stretching.

Time 1 hr

8x 1min hill reps. I was instructed to pick the steepest hill nearest me and try to pace them evenly i.e. try to get to the same point up the hill on all 8. I pretty much did that too. I picked Somerton Lane as my beast of the east! I was well lit up but it's a narrow road and fairly busy, going to try the equally steep Rugged Lane next time, less busier I suspect. I have always loved hill reps and enjoyed them this evening :)

Details are here http://connect.garmin.com/splits/134670765

Time 41:03
    Dist 8.41km

Fri Morn 16th Dec

Plan Weakness/Roll
    Actual Weakness/Roll

Time 25min

Plan Coach Prescribed Swim Set NAC LC
    Actual Coach Prescribed Swim Set NAC LC

6x 50 1-3(descend): 56/52/50; 4-6(fast): 48/49/48sec; 3x 150: 2:41/2:44/2:43; 3x 150: 2:39/2:40/2:44; 4x 50(fast): 48/47/49/49sec. Enjoyed this session, great to be saying that so much lately :) Lots of fast 50's thrown in. Liked the 150's, it was like a race type situation, fast 50/cruise 100. Glad to see that I didn't fade completely for the last 4x 50 fast set. :)

Time 1:05
    Dist 2,500m

• Advertisement

Fri Eve 16th Dec

Plan Easy Turbo
    Actual Easy Turbo

I had no time to get a lunch in today but I thoughtI'd be fine - not at all faded towards the end. TBH my RPE for these easy spins is about 6/7, HR does not correspond to how my legs are feeling, maybe it was because I wasn't fueled properly.

HR 123; CAD 93

Time 60min
    Dist 30.1km

Enjoying the week and one more big session to come....at 4:30am (should be in bed now I know but had to go for a meal-work related) It's another BG session, flying at 8am hence the silly o clock, but I can then relax for the weekend, a good week put down. As always I'll bring the runners and garmin, love tracking my runs in other countries :)

I will have to fuel as I go in tomorrows session to get through it.

Sat Morn 17th Dec

Plan BG Turbo Session
    Actual BG Turbo Session

Up at 4:30 to get this on before flying off later that morning. Had a begel and half a power bar and a gel. During the session water with a noun tab. I was worried id fade towards the end but I didn't. Grinder it out, 42 mins of good Q work. Got deep into my quads, Im glad i've easy/off days for the next 3. Didn't want wakening anyone so no TV, music or even iPod (forgot) just me and my data screen and I was happy out-visualising the damage I might do next season :)

HR 123; CAD 65; WATT 197

Time 1:25
    Dist 29.1km

Base 2 Week 2

After a really good week last week I've entered dangerous ground, an unpre-dictable time, a time for damage limitation :rolleyes:

Tuesday 20th Dec

Got up early, teeming rain and freezing. Tough run with all the beer, Irish whiskey and all the crap food in my belly.

Time 24min
    Dist 5.7km

Weds Morn 21st Dec

Didn't get up in time for the club swim session. So I just did last Monday's swim set. Not sure if I'd have been up for the club session anyway, feeling sluggish. But the session actually went well enough. And my time were very similar to last weeks.

Time 1:10
    Dist 2,500m

Weds Eve 21st Dec

Plan Run - Mixed Intervals
    Actual Run - Mixed Intervals

Ususally the type of session I love to see/do but the last type of session I wanted to face this evening. Feeling fat, sluggish and so unfit. I was extremley close on puking after the last hard 4 min. Ultimately it was great to get this session in and it's a timely reminder of what it is like to be unfit and slow, never again. I will upload the session to garmin later today. BTW thank god for being able to create such workouts in connect-a great job altogether!

Time 51min
    Dist 11.5km

Thurs Morn 22nd Dec

Got this in early as I will be christmas partying very very soon. Still imo the toughest of the turbo sessions, an hour easy certainly does not feel that way on the legs :confused:

HR 119; CAD 91; WATT 199

Time 1hr
    Dist 28km

O well here goes....more self-inflicted damage :rolleyes:

Fri Eve 23rd Feb

Plan 45 min Easy Run
    Actual 45 min Easy Run

Well I survived the 4th Annual Guinness And Whiskey Night last night and I actually felt fine really. Thank god I am back to myself and enjoyed the run so much! My first ever night run in the country and it was delightful! Loved it, so quite and peaceful and so dark! I was well lit up though, not that there were any cars around! Feeling more back to myself although still 1.5kg's over were I want to be-will just have to try and manage that over the next two weeks.

HR 142; CAD 78; PACE 4:29/km

Time 44:30
    Dist 9.8km

Sat 24th Dec

Plan LER 1:15
    Actual LER 1:17

Very windy out, resulting in a slower than normal pace. Pissed rain all the way around too, horrible day to be out but got it done (Poor Santa:(). Decided to bring 2 gels and 250ml of high5 zero. Glad I did too because although kind of struggling towards the end I didn't drop off

HR 146/161; PACE 4:52/km; CAD 79

Time 1:17:35
    Dist 15.94km

After only two runs I'm already loving my new Kinvara 2's! Perfect balance between lightness and support.

picture.php?albumid=1633&pictureid=11509

My Aerobic Progression (Input/Output)

picture.php?albumid=1633&pictureid=11508

Well as I expected my fitness level has dropped a good bit since Jingle Bells. Best I can hope for over the next two weeks is to hold onto and maintain. Now the gale force wind definitely had an effect today plus the heavier jacket, drink, iPod, gels (an extra 750g perhaps), but still point is I've lost some fitness. Not time to panic though, just keep chipping away.

A very Happy Christmas to one and all...I hope Santa is good to ye ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Donelson

+1 on Kinvara 2's, They are awesome :D.

Christmas Morning 2011

Plan BG Turbo Session
    Actual BG Turbo Session

Up early to get this done and out of the way for Christmas Day. Love these BG sessions, this morning it was 5x 8min with 2 min rec. It was Soccer AM and Gillette Soccer Saturday Christmas Specials and some good old Ski Jump! Now time for face stuffing :)

HR 122(134/134/135/136/133); WATT 202; CAD 68

Time 1:20
    Dist 24.3km

So some of my pressies..... :)

Look Keo 2 Max Pedals

picture.php?albumid=1633&pictureid=11541

A waterproof MP3 player that you can also swim with! Useful for an long sets I guess :) Also ruined my iPod shuffle a few months ago, I loved it because it was so light so this will do the trick nicely.

picture.php?albumid=1633&pictureid=11542

St Stephen's Day LER

Plan 1.5 hr LER
    Actual 1.5 hr LER

Wasn't sure what to expect about todays run, it depended on who turned up. So there were 3 of us, a very near sub 15 5k'er and a leisure runner (out almost everyday just for the joy of it). So it was more a sociable St Stephen's day run. But, because of the gale blowing my HR was actually in the easy zone anyway-happy days. I was on my own for 15 min as I ran to the meeting spot, then off we went on a 6 mile loop, nice hold-a-conversation pace. That took c. 45min, so that along with the 15 I did on my own meant I'd 30 min to go. So the leisure runner headed home and myself and my other mate continued on for the last half hour. Such an enjoyable run, went by so quickly. Great to catch up with the lads. And that I am delighted to say is the first time I've ever made a 1,000 miles in a year and I am really thrilled about that! :)

HR 143; PACE 4:55; CAD 81

Time 1:30:26
    Dist 18.38km

Tues 27th Dec

Plan 2.5hr Easy Spin
    Actual Nothing :mad:

Stephen's night was a mental one! Really disappointed with myself as I was so bad I couldn't get out of bed until 5! So session missed. That wouldn't have normally been a problem as i'd just get on the turbo and get it done, but i was so shook I was hardly able to speak! Disgraceful :( I guess so long as this is the only missed session of the Christmas period it won't be too bad. I'll make sure it's the only one.

Weds 28th Dec

Plan 1 Hour Easy Run
    Actual 1 hour Easy Run

Well had a horrible sleep (beer monkeys) so just decided to get up and run. Forgot how dark it stays in the west until 8:30, I was out at 7:45, head lamp, rear light and full reflective gear. Not that it mattered-not a sinner around. A mixture of bog and woods, all on a tarred road though. Bloody windy out and it was an out and back, with the back into the wind! Tough going but good to get it done after Stephens night antics.

HR 146; PACE 4:57/km; CAD 80.5

Time 1:05
    DIST 13.11km

Weds Afternoon 28th Dec

Plan Coach Prescribed Swim Session Roscommon Pool
    Actual Coach Prescribed Swim Session Roscommon Pool

O delighted to be back In the pool despite having to hang around for an hour for it to open. The 50 descends: 54/50/46/44; 4x 100sw (steady): 1:42/1:44/1:45/1:46; The 300sw (steady): 5:32; 100sw (steady) 1:53; the 50's fast: 0:44/0:45/0:44/0:45. So obviously nothing gained in the swimming in the last couple of weeks, but importantly - maintaining. Enjoyed being back in the pool.

Time 1:15
    DIST 3,200m

Thurs Afternoon 29th Dec

Plan Turbo BG Session
    Actual Turbo BG Session

45 min of BG work, pretty sure that's the most I have ever done and it felt good grinding them out. My mother has rarely seen me train and when she saw the sweat rolling off me this afternoon she was shocked! Like all mammy's would be, worried I'm "...killing myself!" After the usual warm up I got stuck in. Love the sprint stuff at the end also, hitting 70km/hr on the good old Flow ;)

HR 125(133/134/134/135/136/134/135/135/135); CAD 62; WATT 193

Time 1:24
    DIST 32.3km

Fri Morninig 30th Dec

Plan Coach Prescribed Swim Session
    Actual Coached Prescribed Swim Session

Well it was the turn of Tuam swim pool today. I have a choice of 4 pools within 25-40 min from my house. I would eventually love to return home some day and this really brought home to me how good I have it in Dublin. The NAC 5 min from the house for swimmers only with doors open from 6am, a club that I can train with 2 min from my house and a 5:30 start. This is would be difficult at home considering the 40-60 min round trip.

So it was Tuam swimming pool this morning, further away but better. Love the sculling, I find when I go back to the swim part I still do the sculling part just to feel the water before the pull/catch. It certainly feels a lot more powerful. Kinda like the key hole shape pull-is this something I should seek more often?? First time doing straight arm recovery-took time to get used of it and it certainly made me rotate more. Also really like using the PT paddles, it certainly gets me thinking of ways to over come the hands being out of commission. So what I do is ensure I engage my core, "push the buoy" and that makes me feel like "downhill" swimming which in turn speeds up my cadence.

Time 1:00
    DIST 2,600m

Fri Eve 30th Dec

Plan Run with 1k intervals
    Actual Run with 1k intervals

Windy as per (these days). But I enjoyed the session as I do most of my running these days also. The 6x 1k as in 1/3 easy, 2/4 steady, 3/6 mod-hard - paces: 4:43/4:10/3:53/5:10/4:18/4:01. Some intervals were into the wind and some I had a tail wind.

HR 149/171; PACE 4:36/km; CAD 78.8

Time 51:16
    DIST 11.17km

• Advertisement

"beer monkeys" you must have hit it hard:) you are probably like me and cannot wait to get back into a routine. Your running seems to be coming on well, nicely done on the interval session.

Edit: double post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

Beer monkeys!!?? :eek:

Dory Dory wrote: »
    Beer monkeys!!?? :eek:

O ya, and dreaming of big white rats! Sometimes I can relapse into my college days!

Sat 31st Dec

Plan 2 hour turbo session
    Actual 2 hour turbo session

Here was the session:

25 easy
    5x(30s build, 30s easy)
    6x5BG, 1 easy
    10 easy
    3x(5 steady, 5 mod, 5 easy)
    5 easy

So last session of 2011 and on paper one of the toughest! Turned out to be one of the most enjoyable! I knew the first hour would be grand as it was mainly easy and BG work which I've been doing well. And so it was, grinding out the BG's while watch the world darts champs. Then I had to refill my bottle and while doing that I dried off a bit and hopped back on ready to roll. For the next hour it was the very best of the Foo Fighters on MTV, that got me through. Actually loved the steady and mod hard bits. By the 3rd set my legs were really feeling it from the BG work but I was determined to power to the finish which I did. A great way to end 2011 :)

HR 122(133/132/132/134/135); WATT 205; CAD 74;

Time 2 hours
    DIST 55.3km

So that it for 2011. A good year all round, and crucially I'm still very positive the best is yet to come and there is loads of room for improvements. :)

By this time next week I will have a new log, new goals, new objectives. I will be revealing my A races and some hopes and dreams :)

So thanks for taking the time to comment and follow me through the year and for questioning me, I really really really appreciate it, everyone's time is precious I know so...thanks and here to a happy, healthy and successful new year for everybody. Happy new year one and all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

+1 on the Foo Fighters. ;) Happy New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Redmond101

Put up a link to your new log so we don't miss is

Best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Some nice presents there dude - and training too! :D

Happy new year. Looking forward to the new log.

This log is really dying a slow death, can't wait to start afresh :)

Before the training update some numbers for 2011 based on the S/B/R Challenge
    Overall

I finished 15th in 2010 with 1 gold (swim) and 1 green (bike) with a total of 50 points. This year I finished 9th with 2 gold (swim and bike) and 1 green (run) with 31 points :)

Swim Total

2010: 183,275; 2011 275,160: Increase of 50%!

Bike Total

2010: 2,087km; 2011 4,504km Increase of 115%! :eek:

Run Totals

2010 905km; 2011 1,630km: Increase of 80%:eek:

Not expecting such big increases in 2012 but increases none the less, would love 3 gold this year :) Thanks shotgun for the challenge.

1st Jan 2012

Plan 1.5hr LER
    Actual 1:23 LER

This was broken down as in 19:30 run, 30 sec brisk walk. By this run I had two nights of unexpected drink in me. I started out fine but felt fat and unfit-no big surprise there really. As you can see for the 4 intervals (4x 19:30) I slowed, slowed and slowed. Now on the way back I was running into a head wind but I really started to breakdown a bit.

1) HR 142; PACE 4:29/km; CAD 82;
    2) HR 145; PACE 4:32/km; CAD 78;
    3) HR 144; PACE 4:48/km; CAD 77;
    4) HR 145; PACE 4:54/km; CAD 77;

Interesting to note as I broke down my cadence dropped as well.

Last week was my biggest run week ever at only 60km, but still - progress. I was delighted to hold up so well with two savage turbos, two LER's and another run interval session. My coached asked me once before where do I seem to breakdown-I wasn't sure how to answer this but perhaps now I can. I suspect the reason for not being able to answer this is the fact that I never got to the point of breaking down before-

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go" (T.S. Elliot),

thought this was apt :) Anyway....the last 20 min of the run was very difficult. My right quad and knee started to almost seize up. Then my right achillies joined in too. I was hobbling by the end.

Now I am pretty happy with this - the fact that this breakdown did not happen until the last 20 min of a very tough week. I also suspect that my continued strengthening of these areas will sort this out so that in 3/4 weeks time when I hit another big week that I will handle it better and my coach assures me I will be all the stronger for it next time so long as I treat recovery week seriously which I am.

I had been thinking that recovery week has come just in time but the truth is, if I'm doing as I'm told and doing them right then recovery weeks will and should always come at the right time.

Base 2 Week 4

Recovery week. I had Monday off and because my legs were still hurting I was told to bin the 60 turbo easy on Tuesday.

Weds 4th Jan

Plan Coach Prescribed Session
    Actual Coach Prescribed Session

The NAC is in 25m format for the week. Felt sluggisg enough and can not wait until I am back consistently in the pool 3 times a week, hasn't happened in 3 weeks. The fast 50's came in on 43-46 sec.

Time 1hr
    Dist 2,600m

Weds Eve 4th Jan

Plan 45 min Easy Run
    Actual Nothing

Between one thing and another I never got out for this. Legs still feeling it a bit too.

Wrapping up this log by Sat and starting my new one, then it'll be all out there ;) can't wait. I will link it here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭ronanmac

This log is really dying a slow death, can't wait to start afresh :)

Before the training update some numbers for 2011 based on the S/B/R Challenge
    Overall

I finished 15th in 2010 with 1 gold (swim) and 1 green (bike) with a total of 50 points. This year I finished 9th with 2 gold (swim and bike) and 1 green (run) with 31 points :)

Swim Total

2010: 183,275; 2011 275,160: Increase of 50%!

Bike Total

2010: 2,087km; 2011 4,504km Increase of 115%! :eek:

Run Totals

2010 905km; 2011 1,630km: Increase of 80%:eek:

Not expecting such big increases in 2012 but increases none the less, would love 3 gold this year :) Thanks shotgun for the challenge.

Nice going on your 2011 totals, some serious increases! Spare a thought for the muggins here who ran less, rather than more, in 2011 than in 2010 :D

• Advertisement

Thurs Eve 5th Jan

Plan 45 min Easy Spin
    Actual 35 min Easy Spin

Forgot HR monitor at Linda's house. Had to hop off after 35 min so missed the last 10 min. Good news is the legs felt grand today.

CAD 82; WATT 142

Time 35 min
    Dist 13km

Advertisement