Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miele hoover bags

Options
  • 08-01-2011 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Anybody any idea where I might buy miele hoover bags in Sligo, have looked in a few of the usuals with no joy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Cool Running

animha wrote: »
    Anybody any idea where I might buy miele hoover bags in Sligo, have looked in a few of the usuals with no joy.

Is House of Value still in Wine Street car park

I know we used to always get them there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

The best investment in terms of hoovers is a Dyson. They're pricey, granted, but as they'll outlast any other hoover by years & you don't need to buy bags for them, they'll save you money in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Have you tried the electical store at the bottom of hight street, expert in cleveagh or homebase might be worth a try as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I second House of Value. They have most makes in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

irish-stew wrote: »
    Have you tried the electical store at the bottom of hight street, expert in cleveagh or homebase might be worth a try as well.

Ya,Taheny's have them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

The best investment in terms of hoovers is a Dyson. They're pricey, granted, but as they'll outlast any other hoover by years & you don't need to buy bags for them, they'll save you money in the long run.

Not necessarily true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

I have gotten Miele hoover bags in House of Value recently, I also got them in McDonaghs before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭terlywerly

I was in McDonaghs on Friday asking about the same thing and he told me they'd be in on Tuesday, so maybe give them a call tomorrow or drop in, they should be there!

Advertisement