Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor 22 Redemption Island [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 08-01-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭

Anybody any idea what on line channels one will be able to watch the new series in February?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Minus 2 former players....wonder who they could be ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Feverish speculation that it's going to be Boston Rob and Russell Hantz!:DNeglected to look at your link Bottleopener,silly me!I can't wait to see the 2 boys renew acquaintances,the mutual hatred from Heroes v Villians was electrifying,Boston Rob was voted out way too early thanks to Russell.Alongside Russell,Boston Rob is one of the all time great Survivor players.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

Here we go again! Feels like Nicaragua just finished. Hopefully this season is an improvement on 21. Russell always makes for entertaining TV, even if I am a little sick of him. You would have to think he'll be the first to go seeing as he and Rob don't have immunity for the first tribal. No doubt he'll pull something off early to stick around. (What I wouldn't give to see him blindsided with a hidden immunity idol!) Rob will probably be a bigger target because he's a huge threat to win the game. Hopefully he can hang in til the merge because he's far too valuable to a tribe to vote out early.
    10 of the 16 new players are from southern California. Giving me an uneasy Fiji feeling. Seems to be some obvious cannon fodder in there (Julie, Ralph, Francesca).

Yes its been annonced by CBS that they are back. I was hoping it wouldn't be true but the rumour has been going round for months.

Dont see how they can win as they are sure to have the biggest targets on their backs from the start. They must be getting an appearence fee or something so I'm sure the producers will give us plenty of them...

On another note, Hatch is gonna be on the next US Celebrity Apprentice series

• Advertisement

Anyone else see this news? Looks like Russell Hantz has been outed for being the source behind blogger missyae's spoilers for the show.
    http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b223850_scribe_has_spoken_was_survivor_villain.html
    Apparently the player Russell tried to implicate was Shannon Elkins from Nicaragua. The timing of this is very interesting with S22 about to kick off. Wonder how CBS are going to deal with this. Will they sue Russell for the $5 million while he's on the show? Surely he won't be welcome at the reunion show this year.

Anyone else see this news? Looks like Russell Hantz has been outed for being the source behind blogger missyae's spoilers for the show.
    http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b223850_scribe_has_spoken_was_survivor_villain.html
    Apparently the player Russell tried to implicate was Shannon Elkins from Nicaragua. The timing of this is very interesting with S22 about to kick off. Wonder how CBS are going to deal with this. Will they sue Russell for the $5 million while he's on the show? Surely he won't be welcome at the reunion show this year.

Nope hadnt seen the news but I thought like many that it was his wife spilling the beans. Interesting that it was Hantz himself with the contact these guys are made sign.

I have come across Missyae's work when I tried to find out who was on HvV when they annonced that would be the next series. Not only did I find out who was on but when I dug deeper I found the boot list. Which kinda ruined the show as I was knew who was going each week and who the winner was.

Coeus wrote: »
    Nope hadnt seen the news but I thought like many that it was his wife spilling the beans. Interesting that it was Hantz himself with the contact these guys are made sign.

I have come across Missyae's work when I tried to find out who was on HvV when they annonced that would be the next series. Not only did I find out who was on but when I dug deeper I found the boot list. Which kinda ruined the show as I was knew who was going each week and who the winner was.

Aye, I know a good few people who were completely spoiled by this on other sites - mainly due to idiots posting the final 3 in a thread title or idiots on youtube posting comments containing bootlists >_>.

Tvguide preview of RI is up on youtube. Haven't watched it yet.

Guys when will the first episode be uploaded by dcdice11 or RyanWed18?Will it be up on Thursday?I see Stentilyzier is not uploading this season,real pity as he's provided a great service with all the other seasons.Hope he has a change of heart.

seligehgit wrote: »
    Guys when will the first episode be uploaded by dcdice11 or RyanWed18?Will it be up on Thursday?I see Stentilyzier is not uploading this season,real pity as he's provided a great service with all the other seasons.Hope he has a change of heart.

I'm sure Stentilyzier will provide links to other uploads. He's done it with some of the seasons. Should be fairly easy to find it on thursday afternoon.

• Advertisement

Yea, it will be easy to get Thursday. I have been watching the day after for years. Dont understand why TG4 is a series behind when most American shows these days are screened as soon as possible after they are aired stateside :confused:

Back on topic, still looking forward to this series despite Russell and Rob been on it. Roll on Thursday :)

Can't wait!:D

Yup! Here's hoping both Russell and Rob are embarrassingly voted out as soon as possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Anywhere online definately streaming this tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm so excited - gonna watch it on my lunch hour tomorrow.

Well, that sure was an interesting first TC.

Best first tribal council ever.

I didn't care which one of those 3 went - they were obviously the most annoying, so good riddance.

Definitely good to have Rob and Russell in there - that wouldn't have been anywhere as good without them...

That was hilarious stuff. I bet Rob can't believe his luck. He's ended up with the most ridiculous tribe ever! He's already rounded up 5 votes, and the other 3 are falling over themselves to give each other up to him. This Philip guy is out of his mind. And they really need to start hiding those damn idols better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Amazing episode. Probably the craziest first tribal council ever!

That Phillip guy is obviously nuts too. Good to see Rob back and there's quite a few hotties in there aswell!

Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Absolutely crazy first tribal council,I'd say Boston Rob can't believe his luck.What a dumbass alliance those 3 were.Delighted Francesca was voted off,pity Kristina was'nt voted off as well with the idol.They really have got to hid those idols better,total joke.She thought she was a bit of a Russell Hantz!Philip is absolutely nuts.Russell's tribe appear on first impressions much stronger,united and coherent.Roll on next week.

• Advertisement

I must admit, Francesca must be one of my favourite first boots ever - I hope she stays a while on EI. Hopefully Kristina can somehow manage to stay in the game for a while longer.

Yes Rob has lucked out with this tribe, they are in awe of him but I thought that might happen. He is more of a hero these days after taking on Russell in HvV.

I think Russell will have a harder task winning his crew over. He'll need to find an idol before their first TC and he probably will considering how easy Kristine found hers.

Looking at it U have to think Rob will outlast Russell this time...

I was suprised Rob made such a blatant play for Kristina's idol right in front of everyone. That kind of thing could piss off your alliance. But he looks to have gotten himself in a good position now. He'll prob make another move for the idol in the next episode. As for Russell, think he should have kept his head down and not started playing so soon. If people catch wind that he's running around talking, they'll target him right away. The only disappointing thing about the episode is that we didn't meet half the players. There was so much insanity going on with Kristina/Philip/Francesca that it took up the whole episode. Good start though.

I was suprised Rob made such a blatant play for Kristina's idol right in front of everyone. That kind of thing could piss off your alliance. But he looks to have gotten himself in a good position now. He'll prob make another move for the idol in the next episode. As for Russell, think he should have kept his head down and not started playing so soon. If people catch wind that he's running around talking, they'll target him right away. The only disappointing thing about the episode is that we didn't meet half the players. There was so much insanity going on with Kristina/Philip/Francesca that it took up the whole episode. Good start though.

Hey, it's better than having 30 minutes of Russell, which basically dominated the entire season in Samoa.

As for the Rob trying to get the idol? Can't see that happening. Kristina has to play it next time.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Phillip has to be the worst player in history. Does he even think before he talks. I think he's paranoid

Totally agreed,if Russell is to survive in the game he has to keep his head down for a while and stop playing so hard,although it looks like he has already chosen his anointed pretty girl to ride on his coat tails!Looks likely that Boston Rob will survive longer in the game this time although Redemption Island is a handy route back into the game for 2 seasoned players like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Coeus wrote: »
    Yea, it will be easy to get Thursday. I have been watching the day after for years. Dont understand why TG4 is a series behind when most American shows these days are screened as soon as possible after they are aired stateside :confused:

At one point TG4 were only 3 weeks behind CBS. That was years ago though.

I'm actually sick of former players being brought back. Russell annoys me. I hope that Philip sticks around for a few more weeks because he's pretty funny. He seems to think that he's still a federal agent.

At one point TG4 were only 3 weeks behind CBS. That was years ago though.

I'm actually sick of former players being brought back. Russell annoys me. I hope that Philip sticks around for a few more weeks because he's pretty funny. He seems to think that he's still a federal agent.

The worst part is this is Rob's 6th time on a CBS reality show. 2x Amazing Race and 4x Survivor. If he loses again he'd have lost 6 times - what a terrible player :P

CBS are getting good mileage out of Rob alright...

I dont mind returning players as long as there up against other returning players in all-star series.

Next episode is up tonight :)

• Advertisement

Nice blindside, but a fairly piss poor episode overall - I just don't think they've got enough time to show everything. It really should be a 90 minute show. So far there's a lot of "Purple Kelly's" - if the show was longer we might get to meet some of them...

Yer man should really get his back waxed or something - it's like a wooly jumper...

Advertisement