Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Opening Hours

Options
  • 08-01-2011 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the opening hours of our sweet establishment? Can't find them on the website.

Specifically I want to know the opening hours at weekends, as I want to head up today.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

little late I guess but I'm 90% sure it's 9 or 10 most week nights due to part timers,.. on the weekend it's 6 if your lucky.

I remember brad saying he leaves one room open quite late in E or F can't quite remember which, but it's so he doesn't have to hunt people down and hoosh them out when lock up time comes, ie there all bunched in there.

I suppose with moodle down the place will be busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

brendanL wrote: »
    little late I guess but I'm 90% sure it's 9 or 10 most week nights due to part timers,.. on the weekend it's 6 if your lucky.

I remember brad saying he leaves one room open quite late in E or F can't quite remember which, but it's so he doesn't have to hunt people down and hoosh them out when lock up time comes, ie there all bunched in there.

I suppose with moodle down the place will be busy.

Yeah opens til 9 or 10 during the week.

Drove up today, official opening times as told by the security guy is 1pm on on a Saturday, and it's closed completely on a Sunday.

....sad face...

Advertisement