Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replant Christmas Tree

Options
  • 08-01-2011 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Have a small potted Christmas tree (still looks v healthy) and would like to see it replanted, rather than just thrown out. Problem is that we don't have a garden! Does anyone know of places that will replant small trees? Am based in Dublin 7.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Moved from Christmas
    Might get a better response here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mari MCc

Hi there,
    Just keep it in the pot, repot in the Summer then use again next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Hi,if you don't want to keep it in its pot/no room... I 'd gladly give it a good home,I missed out on any nice rooted trees this year,well last year really!
    I'm not too far from you and I'm sure I could collect it no probs:)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭karl tyrrell

keep it on the balconey in a pot change the pot every year my brother paid 45 euros for a christmas tree in blanchardstown maddness you will have a tree every year for santa when it gets to big sell it buy a small one

Advertisement