Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenmare?

Options
  • 08-01-2011 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Hi, Im organising my sisters hen party and I was thinking of going to Kenmare. To keep costs down I was hoping to rent houses for the weekend, as there will be about 15 to 20 going. However if we could get hotel rooms cheap Id be happy too.
    So I was wondering if anyone has any advice on self catering places, and hotels in or close to the centre of the town? Hope you can help.:D Thanks very much!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Henwin

www.eclipseireland.com Self catering accomodation as well as activity centre for various groups.
    check out trip advisor for hotels such as
    brook lane hotel
    park hotel
    Kenmare bay hotel
    also check out the holiday rentals on trip advisor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jer foley

Hi Cadyboo

we do holiday homes, have a look at www.kenmarerentals.com and best think to do is give me a call, have a look at the 3 bed ardmullen houses, regards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Thanks for your replies, will check those out.:D Heard from a friend that there may be houses that will hold 20 people!! Any idea is this true?

Advertisement