Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order of Malta Kilkenny - Recruitment Evening

Options
  • 08-01-2011 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi

Order of Malta Kilkenny will hold a open recruitment evening for volunteers. We are looking to recruit new members to both our Senior and Cadet units. It is a great way to learn new skills in first aid and provide support at events etc..

Are you interested in making new friends?
    • Do you like adventure?
    • How about travel at home and abroad?
    • Would you like to help others in your community? Want to learn new skills?
    If you are 16 plus and feel you are up to the challenge why not join the Order of Malta Seniors.

If you are between 10 & 16 and feel you are up to the challenge why don’t you join the Order of Malta Cadets.

When: Wednesday 19th January
    Where: Fr McGrath Centre, Josephs Road, Kilkenny

Come along meet members, have a chat and see what we are all about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Please don't forget to post details. I have some that would be interested. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭mousehouse

Once we have dates confirmed I will post them on here.. Both nights will be held on the same night for both Senior and Cadets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Sounds interesting, I've always been interested in the medical side of things like this but I'm pretty busy this year with the leaving cert and such. How often would I have to attend etc?

Once the inital training is over. Which generally takes place every 2nd week you are only requested to attend as often as you can attend. There is no minimum timeframe required. You should come along to the recruitment event and get more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Thanks, Ill try and make it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Thx1182

Hi,

I'd be very interested in attending the recruitment evening, hope you can post the time/date/location soon :)

I have updated the original message with the time, date and venue info for our recruitment event. Hope you can make it.

We will be on the Sue Nunn show on KCLR 96fm in the morning with more info on the recruitment event between 9am and 9.30 along with a newspaper review.

Hi all,

We would like to thank everybody who showed up tonight at our recruitment event. We were delighted to see so many people interested in joining both our Senior and Cadet Units.

As you were made aware we have a limited number of places on our first course starting in Feb, so those not offered a place on the Feb course will be offered a place in May.

We will be in touch with those successfull early next week.

Look forward to seeing you all during your training with us.

On behalf of Order of Malta Kilkenny (Sean)

Advertisement