Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucozade Deals

Options
  • 08-01-2011 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

Tesco up until earlier this week had a cracking deal on, two 2 litres bottles of Lucozade for €4, i went back today to get more and all they have is 2 ONE litre bottles for €4, i mentioned it to someone working there but they "didn't know what the story was" :rolleyes: anyway does anyone know of any good deals on Lucozade like that one i mentioned (i drink quite a lot of it) in Dublin?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

last time I checked supervalu had two 6 packs (6 x 380ml) for €5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

Dunnes do the 2x2litre for €4 deal too.
    She seems to come and go though, so we'll probably just have to wait it out I'm afraid. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

6 small bottle pack for €2.50 in Dunnes last week,not sure if it is still going on.

Cheers folks ill check them out, i cant do without my lucozade :o:o:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

Lucozade is 1euro a bottle in spar eurocrunch offers atm. (saw ad on boards):D

MIRMIR82 wrote: »
    Lucozade is 1euro a bottle in spar eurocrunch offers atm. (saw ad on boards):D

yeah seen that but im looking to buy a couple of 2 litre bottles or a few six packs of 380ml cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Tesco in Ballymun had 2x2 Litre Lucozade for €4 today

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The 2 x 2liters for €4 in Tesco was a foyer offfer. ie stuff they don't usually stock on the shelves thats sold off pallets at the front door, so when its gone its gone. The price is due to stay at the same till the 18/01/10. Some stores could have this left over.

Down to eurospar for the 1l bottle for €1, that's great, it will keep fizzy longer than a 2l in the fridge! Hope the do the orange flavour too.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Lidl's also usually have lucozade on the cheap, but the original sells out fairly quickly and you're left with the horrible orange gack :(

• Advertisement

Karen23 wrote: »
    Tesco in Ballymun had 2x2 Litre Lucozade for €4 today

So did Tesco in Omni Park Santry this morning

Our local Super Valu here, are now jumping on the bandwagon.
    2x2litre Lucozade for €4

Folks - a heads up,best deal ever ive seen on Lucozade, get on it ASAP before they are gone :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056157601

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Is this the most elaborate ever setup of a shill? Check jonnny68's posts in Bargain Alerts proper. The miraculous appearance of a Lucozade bargain!

Is this the most elaborate ever setup of a shill? Check jonnny68's posts in Bargain Alerts proper. The miraculous appearance of a Lucozade bargain!

haha initially i posted in here asking if anyone knew of any bargains for Lucozade then i stumbled across this super deal so i just thought id also post it in here (no i don't work for fassuagh stores or Lucozade :D)

Our local supermarket's doing the 2x2litre Lucozade for €4 deal again.

Might be worth chancing Dunnes and Tesco to see if they are following suit. :P

6 pack bottles of Lucozade for €2.50 in Dunnes

Karen23 wrote: »
    6 pack bottles of Lucozade for €2.50 in Dunnes

great stuff ill pop in during the week and buy a few of them cheers for the heads up.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

litre bottles of orange flavour are €1.39 in M&S atm

Advertisement