Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Sabbath Box Set!!

Options
  • 08-01-2011 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭

ok i want to buy the ozzy years of black sabbath, i only have 1 of their cd's its a best of album, but i want to buy all the ozzy (early original line up) albums i went to black sabbath.com and went onto the online store and i see there is a ''Black Box:The Complete Original Black Sabbath (1970-1978)''
    link here: http://astore.amazon.com/73407921/detail/B0000DII8S

or there is this one '' Black Sabbath [cross box]
    link here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0043GA0PM/ref=pd_luc_sbs_02_01

just wondering if anyone on here has either of them? are either of them even worth buying or you think they are a bit gimmicky with a hefty price tag? or should i just buy them cd's individually on ebay/amazon they'd prob work out cheaper each!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Depends if you are into all the extras or not, if you are I'd prob go for the first one. If it's just for the music I'd go to Play.com and buy them all individually. Postage is free also.

I have them all on vinyl but I am stumped seeing some of the titles of the songs, Jack the Stripper (sounds like an AC/DC song), Luke's Wall, A Bit of Finger, Under the Sun.

On a side note, am I the only person who likes Technical Ecstasy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

hmm.. im not so much bothered by the DVD or the fancy packaging, actually all the Cd's look like their in those cardboard type cases which will tatter an or tear if used and handled enough. i went onto play.com and your spot on i can buy em dirt cheap it'd work out cheaper, roughly 6.50 a CD or something. do you know if those 2009 remasters are good?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭RayCon

HMV were doing the 2009 remasters (the ones in the replica vinyl sleeves etc) in the 3 for €20 sale just before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Feck the Ozzy line up when will they get around to re-releasing Headless Cross, Tyr, Cross Purposes and Forbidden? :D

Advertisement