Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help find Hotel in Rome

Options
  • 08-01-2011 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi
    I was married in Rome in 1981, but can't remember the name of the Hotel
    we stayed in. It was in the city center. we are returning to Rome this year
    and would like to find it. I think it was called FUMA but i am not sure. Doe's
    anyone know a Hotel by this name in Rome, or sounding like it. I know it was
    a long time ago, so it might be gone.
    Tony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pallas

Hi Tony i was also married in Rome in 1981. Got ready for wedding in Fuma Hotel. Am returning
    to Rome to celebrate my 30th Anniversary. This info maybe too late for your trip as i have only seen
    post now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

There's a hotel called Fiume, not far from the Borghese gardens...

I you do a search on tripadvisor you'll see some pics. Hope that helps!

Hi Mike thanks for info. think its the same hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭allenview

the hotel is still there, its hotel fiume, via brescia/5, nomentano ,00198 rome, we stayed there in 87 after our wedding . goggle it in street maps and you should get a picture of it, are you thinking of going back there.

Am going to Rome before year end.Will visit the Hotel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 TonyMiggs

Thanks Guys, I GOOGlE it and it, and it looks like the Hotel. Our anniversary was
    last week, but my wife was sick and we were not able to go to Rome. We are planning on going in new year.

Advertisement