Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aube thermostat for electric underfloor heating

Options
  • 08-01-2011 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Edit: Mods maybe this should go in plumbing & heating?? was not too sure, sorry :(

hey guys

I have just moved into a new apartment with underfloor heating controlled by an aube th132 thermostat in each room. Unfortunately it seems you can't turn the heating off completely?? You can only choose between economy (e.g. 16 degrees or so) and comfort (20 degrees-ish) and program it accordingly e.g. 8-10 comfort, 10-6pm economy, 6pm-10pm comfort, 10pm-8am economy. Surely there should be an option to turn it off completely or am I completely misunderstanding how electric underfloor heating works? I wouldn't mind, but the place is freezing in spite of it being on all the time as well!

Here's the manual fyi: http://www.aubetech.com/manuel/2/TH132-A-F-AF-024T.pdf

Thanks a mill :)

Advertisement