Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid West Bridal Exhibition

• 08-01-2011 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Just wondering was anyone out in UL at the Mid West Bridal Exhibition today(Saturday)?
    I hope to go tomorrow and wondering what time are the fashion shows as I can't find that info on any flyers.
    Any particularly good stands to look out for?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Hi there,
    Just wondering was anyone out in UL at the Mid West Bridal Exhibition today(Saturday)?
    I hope to go tomorrow and wondering what time are the fashion shows as I can't find that info on any flyers.
    Any particularly good stands to look out for?
    Thanks

Was out there today with my fiance. We didn't get there until 3.30pm and the fashion show was already on and finished around 5.30pm.

Loads of good stands from jewellers, stationary suppliers, florists, bands, hotels, wedding cars, etc. Depends what you're on the lookout for.

We booked the stationary and the room/table setups for small deposits so herself is happy :)

Oh, BTW its €10 entry fee cos Celia had to book out the arena for the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Siobhwhite

was there at about 3 - waste of time and 20 euro (10 each)
    one of the stands was from a limerick racecourse - with a live grayhound dog , anything that was there you could find online
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

Nice buzz about the place and quite busy.

Took loads of pics for ILoveLimerick.com

All online now on Facebook

Or Picasa

Out there again tomorrow will add new pics afterwards for those who could not make it.

165541_174284819275270_136945626342523_327777_2731532_n.jpg

166510_174285609275191_136945626342523_327804_6939089_n.jpg

:cool:

Advertisement