Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops in Belfast

Options
  • 08-01-2011 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Heading to Belfast on Tuesday lads... Im gonna have a few (a good few actually) hours to kill. Any shops that I need to see. Anything that has a bit of a selection in fishing or shooting or hunting or even a bit of archery.

THanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

These are all good shops, some near, in or around Belfast or at least on your way to it. Have visited most of them so put them in order of ones i visited to ones i've heard off.

Been to
    Tannyoky guns - Poyntzpass - Newry
    Smiths - Newry City
    Braddles - Belfast city
    McCloys - Antrim

Heard off
    Firefly - Newtownards
    CF Beattie & Sons - Carrickfergus
    J Graham - Kilteel - Newry

For a decent list try here. A little outdated but a starting point.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭lee70

Joseph Braddell & Son Ltd
    11 North Street belfast
    this would be the nearest if your in belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Was in Braddell's on North St, last week its a lovely shop well stocked real old style, I was looking for a shooting stick they had a few and were reasonable enough but they were too short.
    They have plenty of fishing gear, its not too far from castle court shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭lee70

I think theres one out at dundonald thats heading out of the city towards newtownards its near stormont.saw his shop on a program a wile ago he had a desert eagle for sale.now that would be nice.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

lee70 wrote: »
    I think theres one out at dundonald thats heading out of the city towards newtownards its near stormont.................

That would be ..........
    ezridax wrote: »
    Heard off
    Firefly - Newtownards

Good programme too. Seen it myself.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

lee70 wrote: »
    Joseph Braddell & Son Ltd
    11 North Street belfast
    this would be the nearest if your in belfast

when calling the 6 counties, don't dial international, you'll get charged like you're calling england.

Dial 048 instead of 028, so 048-90320525 :D
    90 is belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

There's also Maryland County Sports which is just outside the city.

Advertisement