Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Probs with xbox live and its features since getting kinect

• 08-01-2011 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭

Hello.
    We got kinect for the house at Christmas, ever since we plugged it in though, live in particular never has being going properly.
    I can't seem to update games, which in turn will sign me out of live, my xbox keeps telling me some features of live are currently unavailable, just tonight jun trying to send a voice message to my friend but won't even allow me to do that!

At the start (ie Christmas) I thought it was due to the sheer number of folk with new x box's trying to access live, but now am beginning to think the prob is with the hardware some how.

I'm using an elite btw, (been fixed unofficially for rrod)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Have you gone back to game with the product or even just to talk to them about it? Or wherever you bought it, they're usually more than helpful and should switch it for you if you have proof of purchase from that store. I haven't had any problems since getting the new update or since getting the kinect.

Hope you get it sorted, there's nothing more annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I somehow doubt Kinect is causing that... Have you tried just unplugging it and seeing if the problems go away?..

Are you using wired or wireless networking?

Advertisement