Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicki Minaj

Options
  • 09-01-2011 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

hey....

so i have seen nicki pop up ina lot of music videos recently and i like her style and music in them (E.G. check it out and bedrock)looking for Nicki Minaj song sugestions please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Her new song with Lil Wayne is quite good, if you like him too. It's called knockout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

thanks , have to say i do like lil wayne :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

you like nicki minaj AND lil wayne? oh lord

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

i like everysort of music from 'nicki' to 'falloutboy' to 'bring me the harizon' to 'david bowie' so im very open to all music :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is her new album any good? I have only heard Starships from it

I liked Pink Friday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭cutty9

its very good

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The Roman Reloaded album is getting a lot of mixed reviews.
    Some say it's excellent, other more die hard hip hoppers say it's garbage. But I think the latter is because there is alot of 'pop' oriented songs on the album.

I personally havent listened to it because I honestly cannot stand her.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭danwhite88

Romans Revenge with Eminem is pretty good. I think Nikki is good when she is featuring in songs more so than having her own song, same with Lil Wayne. Think he good in remixes.

Advertisement