Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentists in Drogheda

Options
  • 09-01-2011 3:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi just wondering if anyone could recommend a good dentist in Drogheda for a very nervous patient. Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Cormac Mcnamara fair street opposite the Punt bar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

+ 1 for Cormac MC Namara excellent service,be sure to let any dentist know how nervous you are when booking,some may bring you in beforehand just to familiarise you with the environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Mits

Our family go to Cormac Reynolds in Fair Street and find him very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Mits

sorry it is not fair street. Here is his details

Reynolds Cormac & Associates
    Wellington qy Drogheda Co. Louth
    (041)9838740

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭HALLOW RUBY

Angela Kearney Fair St, very good dentist.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Last time I was with Cormac Reynolds practice the receptionist gave me a form to fill out first and there is a very specific area on the form for outlining any worries you might have or if you are nervous, I ticked that box big time !!!!!!!!!!!!

The lady who looked at my teeth was excellent, and the place was very modern and spotless clean, a massive upgrade since I was last there a few years back.

Advertisement