Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming gigs?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bogshepherd

David O Doherty is hilarious, dont know if hes still very active but I dont think he was too expensive and he used to do other small enough college gigs... think about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

DOD would be epic!

Howard Marks is doing a few talks around the country soon...please get him!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NeirBot

Looks like The Coronas are going to be playing in the Stables on the 5th April.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135847679810938

Looking forward to it, they should sell out..

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

I heard from a few people that the rubberbandits aren't great at stand up, making videos is their strongpoint.

I heard there was a sex magician in the stables the other day?

Someone told me that they were like a hypno guy or something.

Why wasn't that advertised:confused: it sounded hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Cpt_Blackbeard

Hopefully The Coronas aren't the only big act for rag week. I love them but they are hardly anything new at this stage. They played last year and a lot of students would have seen them at least once already.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Seloth wrote: »
    I heard there was a sex magician in the stables the other day?

Someone told me that they were like a hypno guy or something.

Why wasn't that advertised:confused: it sounded hilarious.

I saw it on the Stables facebook page for certain. Dont think I saw it elsewhere though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 guinness10

mulner92 wrote: »
    I heard from a few people that the rubberbandits aren't great at stand up, making videos is their strongpoint.

Rubberbandits dont do stand up comedy. They are a comedy music act. When you go to their gigs its a music gig with comedy thrown in. Start listening to their songs

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

I saw on facebook that the coronas are playing in the stables in May. Is that for certain? How much would it cost? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Hopefully The Coronas aren't the only big act for rag week. I love them but they are hardly anything new at this stage. They played last year and a lot of students would have seen them at least once already.

It's not for Charity Week, it's in April.

• Advertisement

I saw it on the Stables facebook page for certain. Dont think I saw it elsewhere though

My friend saw it on Ruairi page and told me and I checked the stables one but saw nothing =/.

In UCC they use FB as a huge way to advertise,why cant the stables page send out invites over that :(

Edit-Ok I just saw there was mention made of it on the ULSU page(No event set up though =/ but still more emphasis could be made on FB invites

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

mulner92 wrote: »

Seen them twice. They don't do "stand up", they play their music and take the piss of out some of the audience between tracks. Then they promptly vanish backstage, usually with some blonde they've brought up on stage :P

Oh, and they're bloody good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

easy star all stars are on a european tour they would be unreal to get and probably not dear

http://www.easystar.com/artists/events/3

they do reggae covers of entire classic albums from the likes of the beatles, radiohead, pink floyd etc

seen them twice in america and they put on a class show

Advertisement