Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 5 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Philly_C wrote: »
    Napoli - eioneill

I'll be about tonight from after 10 if you wanna play our game. Otherwise I won't be about till Friday.

Sorry man dont get on much over the weekends. I'll be on tonight, tomoro and Thurs for anyone who has to play me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Gavin"shels" (Liverpool) around tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

theflesh
    colly54

I'm around from now until about 7?
    Then again probably after 10.30 or so tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Minimum of five games to be played before Sunday 6th midnight, failure to reach this requirement will result in been kicked from the league.

DH2K9 (Arsenal) is currently exempt as he is currently fixing his ps3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Philt27
    conco27
    krameel67

Any of you on tonight??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

shoutman wrote: »
    Anybody in League 1 need to play me? (Real Madrid) I'll be on for the next few hours. LTSMASHie if you haven't added me already.

I can play at eight, if you're still on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Frisbee wrote: »
    theflesh
    colly54

I'm around from now until about 7?
    Then again probably after 10.30 or so tonight?

I should be on after 11 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Fizman wrote: »
    Gavin"shels" (Liverpool) around tonight?

Sorry man, was in work and only seen this now. Can't get on now either cause the brother is in bed dieing with the flu and the PS3 is in his room. Tomorrow or Wednesday about 10pm suit? Planning to play Frisbee one of those days too.

eioneill (RedDevilDub) tomorrow night about 10pm suit? Not sure if I'll be about Thursday night.

Sorry man, was in work and only seen this now. Can't get on now either cause the brother is in bed dieing with the flu and the PS3 is in his room. Tomorrow or Wednesday about 10pm suit? Planning to play Frisbee one of those days too.

eioneill (RedDevilDub) tomorrow night about 10pm suit? Not sure if I'll be about Thursday night.

Should be about tomorrow night. Probably closer to 11 I reckon.

Should be about tomorrow night. Probably closer to 11 I reckon.

No bother, throw a message up tomorrow and I'll try get onto the PS3.

• Advertisement

colly54 wrote: »
    I should be on after 11 tonight

Hey man I missed ya last night. Was absolutely shattered and could barely keep my eyes open by 11 so logged off about ten past. I'll be on tonight from about 4.30 up until 7.30 and then from about 9.30 on?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I can play at eight, if you're still on?

Hey you be around at about 6 or 7 irish time, going to watch the football tonight so will be leaving by 7.30 irish time,

Hey you be around at about 6 or 7 irish time, going to watch the football tonight so will be leaving by 7.30 irish time,

Yeah, I'm on now and I'll be online until around eight.

Yeah, I'm on now and I'll be online until around eight.

I'll be on now in five minutes

I'll be on now in five minutes

Perfect. Invite me when you're ready.

I don't think I'll ever play two games of FIFA as bad as the two I just did. Couldn't tackle for shíte, say I had more fouls in those two games than I did in the entirety of last season.

Even trying the simplest 5 yard pass to an open forward would end up in me booting it 40 yards back to my central defender. I actually feel really angry after them :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Real Madrid in the Championship; holding out for Adebayor to be updated in the squad...

Probably available from 10:30 or so tonight, if anyone needs to beat me.

Frisbee wrote: »
    I don't think I'll ever play two games of FIFA as bad as the two I just did. Couldn't tackle for shíte, say I had more fouls in those two games than I did in the entirety of last season.

Even trying the simplest 5 yard pass to an open forward would end up in me booting it 40 yards back to my central defender. I actually feel really angry after them :mad:

I felt the same there when I was playing Shoutman. Managed to salvage a point though.

I felt the same there when I was playing Shoutman. Managed to salvage a point though.

Disgusted that I didn't win, the fact that i won the friendly after 4-0 didn't help the feeling.

GG

Töpher wrote: »
    Real Madrid in the Championship; holding out for Adebayor to be updated in the squad...

The transfer update patch isn't usually applied until the second week of February...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Töpher wrote: »

Probably available from 10:30 or so tonight, if anyone needs to beat me.

:mad:what will i do without him!! i ll be on later after 10

Disgusted that I didn't win, the fact that i won the friendly after 4-0 didn't help the feeling.

GG

Yeah. I was actually playing on Manual for the first half. I was wondering why my passing was that bad, and then I copped on to the fact my last match was in the Manual Cup.

I thought I had blown the chance I scored from. I meant to take it down with Banega but I headed it to Soldado by accident. I was sure I would miss, but Soldado didn't let me down.

Fizman you still be about at 11 tonight? eioneill (RedDevilDub) will you be around between 11 and 11.30?

Fizman you still be about at 11 tonight?

Ya, or I can get on in 5 mins if you want?

EDIT: Actually, I'll leave it till later.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Ill be on in around an hour for a fair bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Man United
    Arsenal
    Barcelona

My Torres-less:pac: Liverpool are online now if ye want to get a game in the championship

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Lost 3-0 to chelsea in the championship. Played pretty decent without ever looking threatening:P first goal was very nice, sweet strike from 20+ yards from anelka. Can't really remember the other two goals tbh. Drogba is a beast, I'm getting the A-Team in to mark him next time:pac: well played da-rock

Fizman you still be about at 11 tonight? eioneill (RedDevilDub) will you be around between 11 and 11.30?

Just after getting on mow man, and see I missed ya by 12 mins. If you've any chance of gettin back on I'll be on for a while.

Just after getting on mow man, and see I missed ya by 12 mins. If you've any chance of gettin back on I'll be on for a while.

Had to head off man and can't get back on now, you be around tomorrow or Thursday night?

• Advertisement

Two wins from two today, proud of myself. Had a sloppy 1-0 win over Frisbee, game was ruined by the lag in the last 20 mins, but wasn't a great match anyway. Then had a cracking match against eioneill (RedDevilDub) tonight, another 1-0 but a much much better game, end to end stuff, lovely passing from both of us, should have wrapped it up in the 80th+ min with a cracking shot which hit the bar, he countered and thought he was going to get the goal but Reina put in a great save.

Hopefully no relegation battle this season for me *touch wood*.:D

Advertisement