Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 5 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

League Tables Updated

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Had to head off man and can't get back on now, you be around tomorrow or Thursday night?

Thursday is doubtful. I'll let you know tomorrow evening if I can get on tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Gillysome wrote: »
    Lost 3-0 to chelsea in the championship. Played pretty decent without ever looking threatening:P first goal was very nice, sweet strike from 20+ yards from anelka. Can't really remember the other two goals tbh. Drogba is a beast, I'm getting the A-Team in to mark him next time:pac: well played da-rock

Have to say it was a very good game. In the first half it was pretty much 50/50, only difference was that early Anelka goal. 2nd half I scored two quick goals, all from Drogbas strength which really put you on the back foot. Well played.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

man city in the championship will be on around 11 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

niall00
    emmetmcl
    owenh93
    Threein99

Any of you lads around this evening? If you see me online message me a time to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Played bigron (Arsenal) last night and after going with Ngog (**** you Torres!) up front, it looked like it might have been an inspired move as he opened the scoring and probably should have got another. Few mins to go and on for win number 4...

connection dies and lose the second game 2-0:o **** you Eircom!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

he countered and thought he was going to get the goal but Reina put in a great save.

Reina put in a ridiculously good save over me too. finnesse shot from about 20 yards with Reina charging out 1-on-1 and he dives high to his left and tips it wide. Couldn't believe it. Knew then it wasn't gonna be my day... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Few mins to go and on for win number 4...

connection dies and lose the second game 2-0:o **** you Eircom!:pac:

I'm pretty sure you should have just played out the remaining minutes in another match.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

I'm pretty sure you should have just played out the remaining minutes in another match.

Yeah new rules are ya play the remaining mins and the score carries over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

thewools wrote: »
    Minimum of five games to be played before Sunday 6th midnight, failure to reach this requirement will result in been kicked from the league.
    Reminder guys....

• Advertisement

Claiming the scalps of Madrid, Barca, United, Inter, Chelsea as well as Braga and Valencia on my march to the title of League 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Ah ****e, didnt realise the rules changed:rolleyes: Ah well, the 2nd game finished 2-1 on aggragate to bigron so we'll leave it at that..

bigred100 wrote: »
    niall00
    emmetmcl
    owenh93
    Threein99

Any of you lads around this evening? If you see me online message me a time to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Fizman wrote: »
    Thursday is doubtful. I'll let you know tomorrow evening if I can get on tomorrow night.

You be about?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Real Madrid in the Championship should be around from about 10:30 onwards tonight.

You be about?

I'm around till about 11 if you can get on?

Fizman wrote: »
    I'm around till about 11 if you can get on?

On now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

United,Napoli or Chelsea in the premiership around before half 6 or after 9 tonight?

man city in the championship on now. just missed l prof by 1 min.:mad:

Alot of guys in league 1 who look odds on to be leaving the league this weekend.

Man City, Spurs, Chelsea, Bayern, Arsenal and all below the minimum 5 games to be played!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

man city in the championship on now. just missed l prof by 1 min.:mad:

Sorry man, I was watching Mad Men and then I hit the sack, so I wouldn't have had a chance to play anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Alot of guys in league 1 who look odds on to be leaving the league this weekend.

Man City, Spurs, Chelsea, Bayern, Arsenal and all below the minimum 5 games to be played!!!

Looks like there will be quite a cull in league 1 so :eek:

L'prof wrote: »
    Sorry man, I was watching Mad Men and then I hit the sack, so I wouldn't have had a chance to play anyway.

you about this evening. i m around. ill check in every once and a while. ill defo be on after 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Right lads...I'm Inter in League 1. I have 4 matches that need playing and getting no response...

Man City - niall00
    Tottenham - owenh93
    AC Milan - TroutFisher
    Chelsea - Hayde7

If any of you are about, give send me a PM. I'll be free all weekend.
    Also, what happens if these matches are still outstanding at the end of the season?

=========================================================

I have 3 games from this week to get though this weekend too. But I'm a bit more hopeful of getting these played. Wasn't on PSN all week because of college.

Valencia - Desire-to-Aspire
    Real Madrid - Shoutman
    Braga - just Contribute

I'll be about all weekend anyway lads if any of you can get a game in

I should also add braga to that list too... This is common with the new players... Lose a few games and quit! Better off without them tbh..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

I should also add braga to that list too... This is common with the new players... Lose a few games and quit! Better off without them tbh..

My PS3 broke. Can't do much about it:(

Just played Fizman there, a very one sided 1st half, got some what back into it in the 2nd half. Was down 2-0 scored a cracking goal with Torres in the 81st min, then swung in a pin point cross in the 90th min to Torres and he belts it off the post. Goalkick went out and then the connection went so Fizman gets the 2-1.

Ya looks like that connection problem was on my end. Router that we have from Magnet is a piece of sh1t and we currently have a new one ordered. Thankfully it dropped with seconds left, and in your half. It would have been sh1te if you had been near goal or if it had dropped seconds earlier when Torres headed off the post.

Was happy with performance overall. As you said, very one sided first half. I should have been an extra one or two goals up except for some strange reason I was attempting more long range efforts than normal. Yet again a game where I was comfortable enough in, I end up in a panic in the last few mins to hold onto the 3 points. If that header had gone in at the end I probably would have done some damage to the living room. :)

DH2K9 wrote: »
    My PS3 broke. Can't do much about it:(

Yes, in a previous post I excused you. You are arsenal correct? Any sign of getting it working again?

• Advertisement

Table update soon lads?

Advertisement