Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 5 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

markontap - Spurs
    Philt27 - Arsenal

You guys around tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Atletico Madrid		Aha Shake
    Arsenal			Bigron2109
    Man Utd			Johnnybomb
    AC Milan		flynner13
    Inter Milan		bugg

Real Madrid will be online for the next while, if any of you are available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

niall00
    Wilson91
    emmetmcl
    Hayde7

Any of you around for the rest of the evening, or tomorrow night?

I'll be on for another few hours or so.

Just lost 4-2 to Inter there, still rooted to the foot of the table, though I have games in hand (like they'll be of any use!). 4 of the 6 goals were down to defenders losing it off their toe, unfortunately I was responsible for 3 of them! Boo urns!

thewools wrote: »
    I should also add braga to that list too... This is common with the new players... Lose a few games and quit! Better off without them tbh..

What can you do when people won't respond to the countless messages you sent them? I'm not happy with being labeled like that.

~JC~

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

thewools wrote: »
    Yes, in a previous post I excused you. You are arsenal correct? Any sign of getting it working again?

Not before Monday man. You can throw me out but can I still play in season 6 if I get it fixed by then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

DH2K9 wrote: »
    Not before Monday man. You can throw me out but can I still play in season 6 if I get it fixed by then?
    Il give u until the 14th ok?

What can you do when people won't respond to the countless messages you sent them? I'm not happy with being labeled like that.

~JC~

Ur the only one to reply, so u will be ok as the fixtures which will be void soon will bring u over 5 games played

No word from spurs, Ac Milan, Man City or Chelsea though.. So bye bye unless a miracle happens today

• Registered Users Posts: 11 thegodfather

Can I not replace any of them????

Can I not replace any of them????

Afraid not, league is over a month underway already..

• Advertisement

Philly_C wrote: »
    markontap - Spurs
    Philt27 - Arsenal

Yas about after 10 tonight lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Anyone know whats up with Athletico (AhaShake) in the Championship? Hasn't been on PSN in 11 days? Due to play this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Have to play Frisbee, Crosadi and Philly C this week, when suits you lads? Tuesday or Thursday night I should be about, if I ain't heading to Kildare tomorrow for the Shels pre-season match I could get on tomorrow night and I might get on after work on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Frisbee or Eoineill (Man City / Napoli) around today? I'm around for a while today anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

polarbearhead, topher and haunis around in the championship today? I can get on in the afternoon if ye are around or ill be on after 10 tonight. Also have kensutz to play from last week

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

ill be on after 10 tonight. man city-championship

Gillysome wrote: »
    polarbearhead, topher and haunis around in the championship today? I can get on in the afternoon if ye are around or ill be on after 10 tonight. Also have kensutz to play from last week
    Will be about for a bit this afternoon alright, won't be on late tonight though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Have to play Frisbee, Crosadi and Philly C this week, when suits you lads? Tuesday or Thursday night I should be about, if I ain't heading to Kildare tomorrow for the Shels pre-season match I could get on tomorrow night and I might get on after work on Wednesday.

I played you last week didn't I?
    Fizman wrote: »
    Frisbee or Eoineill (Man City / Napoli) around today? I'm around for a while today anyway.

Hey man I'm around most of the day today up until about 7?

Töpher wrote: »
    Will be about for a bit this afternoon alright, won't be on late tonight though.

Cool man ill try and get on for about 3. Does that suit?

Gillysome wrote: »
    Cool man ill try and get on for about 3. Does that suit?
    Sorry man, fell asleep! :o Just logged in there and saw I missed you by 3 minutes, oops!

• Advertisement

@ kensutz sorry about that man. Combination of the ea servers and my net ****ed up there. Got signed out of the servers in the game and then my broadband went in the game menu. Only got this up from my iPhone. I'll be on after 10 tonight if that suits, hopefully all will be good then

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

No hassle. I'll be on tonight I reckon at some stage then away until Thursday.

Töpher wrote: »
    Sorry man, fell asleep! :o Just logged in there and saw I missed you by 3 minutes, oops!

Servers and net are conspiring against me at the minute man. I'll catch you during the week if your not on tonight.

Threein99, can you play today?

Shels match called off so I'll be around tonight lads.
    Frisbee wrote: »
    I played you last week didn't I?

Yup, must be our return fixture, sometimes happen that they're mad close. Double check the fixtures there though, my eyes could be messing with me.:D

Yup, must be our return fixture, sometimes happen that they're mad close. Double check the fixtures there though, my eyes could be messing with me.:D

Need new glasses, mixed you and Chelsea up.

hatchets27, Crosadi and Philly C around tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Bit of catching up to do...

Any of Everton, Liverpool, Man City, Napoli, Chelsea or Real Madrid around this evening in the Premiership?

Need new glasses, mixed you and Chelsea up.

hatchets27, Crosadi and Philly C around tonight?

As usual I'll be about at some stage on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

theflesh wrote: »
    Bit of catching up to do...

Any of Everton, Liverpool, Man City, Napoli, Chelsea or Real Madrid around this evening in the Premiership?

What time?
    Philly_C wrote: »
    As usual I'll be about at some stage on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Should be about Sunday after work about 8 ish?

• Advertisement

niall00
    Wilson91
    emmetmcl
    Hayde7
    DH2K9
    niall00
    Threein99

When can you lads play?

Advertisement