Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 5 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Just had a great game there against Man City in the championship.

Went 1 nil down to them against the run of play in the 45th minute. Got an early equaliser with Anelka in the second half in the 53rd minute and 4 minutes later Zhirkov made it 2-1. Adebayor equalises in the 88th minute, with the pressure on played a long ball down the left wing which Anelka gets to squares the ball for Kalou who curls a peach or a right foot shot into the net well into into injury time.

Was a great game which I think I just deserved to win. Finally polarbearhead has stumbled. Have to say he's some player and by the looks of things will walk the championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Rackstar wrote: »
    Just had a great game there against Man City in the championship.

Went 1 nil down to them against the run of play in the 45th minute. Got an early equaliser with Anelka in the second half in the 53rd minute and 4 minutes later Zhirkov made it 2-1. Adebayor equalises in the 88th minute, with the pressure on played a long ball down the left wing which Anelka gets to squares the ball for Kalou who curls a peach or a right foot shot into the net well into into injury time.

Was a great game which I think I just deserved to win. Finally polarbearhead has stumbled. Have to say he's some player and by the looks of things will walk the championship.

i ve been riding my luck for a while. you outplayed me for most of the game. wheels came off the wagon tonight. kensutz deservedly beat me 2-0 too. both of ye have a good chance of catching me still.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

alanc2003 conco27 Barcelona
    Philt27 Philt27 Arsenal

When are you two lads about? Fairly hectic schedule this week from tomorrow. Might be able to get on tomorrow night about 11 after the Shels friendly, maybe Wednesday about 5pm for an hour and the same on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

i ve been riding my luck for a while. you outplayed me for most of the game. wheels came off the wagon tonight. kensutz deservedly beat me 2-0 too. both of ye have a good chance of catching me still.

Bad night for the unbeaten teams so, my mighty Atletico of League 1 came to earth with a bang, suffering two 2-0 losses.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Hey lads, im baaack!!! conco got me as i just got off the f'n plane so he did the double over me but ill be on about 9pm later if :
    Man City - Frisbee
    Real Madrid - Czam 2007
    AC Milan - PhillyC
    Spurs - Markontap
    Everton - Colly54
    Lpool - Gav-shels
    Man U - the flesh - are around at all?? i can get a few games caught up on - if i win them all ill go top so bring it lads!!!:D

• Advertisement

Philt27 Philt27 Arsenal

When are you two lads about? Fairly hectic schedule this week from tomorrow. Might be able to get on tomorrow night about 11 after the Shels friendly, maybe Wednesday about 5pm for an hour and the same on Friday.
    with the given times ill prob play ya on fri mate - wont be up after 11 and wont be around early on wed - so play ya fri if ur on..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Wilson91, when can you play? I've messaged you a good few times when you've been online, but I've never heard anything back from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Atletico in Championship can play tonight. Let me know on this when you can play because wont be on psn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Lads If ya's want your scores recorded in the league, make sure ya's put in the gameweek...
    I'm not going to go searching for the result if you's are not bothered....
    This is just a heads-up for most people...
    Only happened once or twice..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Philt27 wrote: »
    Hey lads, im baaack!!! conco got me as i just got off the f'n plane so he did the double over me but ill be on about 9pm later if :
    Man City - Frisbee
    Real Madrid - Czam 2007
    AC Milan - PhillyC
    Spurs - Markontap
    Everton - Colly54
    Lpool - Gav-shels
    Man U - the flesh - are around at all?? i can get a few games caught up on - if i win them all ill go top so bring it lads!!!:D

I should be around then.

• Advertisement

Philt27 wrote: »
    with the given times ill prob play ya on fri mate - wont be up after 11 and wont be around early on wed - so play ya fri if ur on..:)

Can get on at 8.30pm if you're about? Shels match got called off again.:rolleyes:

Just seen ye said about 9pm, ye I'll get on about 9.30 so, that ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Premiership -Arsenal,Napoli,Spurs,Barcelona any of ya's around tomorrow between half 4 and half 7?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Hello0909

hi just wondering could i get involved in this league?

colly54 wrote: »
    Premiership -Arsenal,Napoli,Spurs,Barcelona any of ya's around tomorrow between half 4 and half 7?
    i wont be on that time colly - ill prob be on after the arsenal game if ur round?

Hello0909 wrote: »
    hi just wondering could i get involved in this league?

You'll have to wait until this season finished, then you can sign up.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

colly54 wrote: »

Sorry lads had an extended stay in Manchester. Bit of work to catch up on this evening so I'll be online tomoro for anyone who has to play Napoli.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Stupid crossbar! :mad: Twice in the last few minutes!

if kensutz wins his games in hand there will only be two points between us. mind games start now!no pressure lad;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭kensutz

Bring it on! I dropped 2 points the other night in a draw. Had 2 good wins, 1 against yourself and the 3rd game I became too complacent I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭kensutz

Töpher wrote: »
    Stupid crossbar! :mad: Twice in the last few minutes!

Nearly threw it away :) Thought you were going to get on the rebound on one of them. I really slackened off once I took the lead and deserved to be beaten.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Even if I had got on the rebound it'd probably have gone out for a throw! :pac:

kensutz wrote: »
    Bring it on! I dropped 2 points the other night in a draw. Had 2 good wins, 1 against yourself and the 3rd game I became too complacent I reckon.

squeaky bum time!

Wilson, is there any chance you could ever respond to my messages on PSN, or even post here?

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Wilson, is there any chance you could ever respond to my messages on PSN, or even post here?

sorry man, PS3 was laying on unattended a few times over the last few days. We'll get our game tomorrow or the next day

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

markontap - Spurs
    Philt27 - Arsenal X2
    eioneill - Napoli
    Frisbee - Man City

Any of yous around tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

I expect to go unbeaten for the rest of the season now, over my cold and beating all comers online!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

My PS3 is fixed :D I basically need to play everyone in League 1 so anybody from League 1 who can play tonight or over the weekend just give me a shout.

DH2K9 wrote: »
    My PS3 is fixed :D I basically need to play everyone in League 1 so anybody from League 1 who can play tonight or over the weekend just give me a shout.

Add me there. I think I deleted you because I thought you had been kicked from the league.

What's the craic with you man? Posted this on Monday and still no reply. Anyone know if he's been on PSN?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

What's the craic with you man? Posted this on Monday and still no reply. Anyone know if he's been on PSN?
    Ill be on now for the next couple of hrs if ur around

Advertisement