Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 5 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I think I'm down to this now. I won't be around until Sunday night/Monday evening though! I have to play Liverpool from 43 minutes because his connection died and Bayern Munich from 44 minutes because my connection died (I think?), both were 0-0 at the time. Sorry about that. I was just about to whip in a cross too, so that was fairly annoying!
    1. AC Milan - flynner13 - Fly13
    2. Liverpool - Fowler87 - Haunis87
    3. Inter Milan - bugg - DCorkey
    4. AC Milan - flynner13 - Fly13
    5. Man Utd - Johnnybomb - Johnny_bomb
    6. Bayern Munich - Kensutz - Kensutz

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Anybody else having really laggy games since the new update?? Only game that was smooth last night was my league game, the rest were really bad lagging every few seconds :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Gillysome wrote: »
    Anybody else having really laggy games since the new update?? Only game that was smooth last night was my league game, the rest were really bad lagging every few seconds :confused:

Yup same here, was playing last night, only played like 3 or 4 games but everyone started getting lagging in the 2nd half.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Anyone wanna play Atletico in Championship tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

when you available ahashake?

• Advertisement

Any time after half 8? Won't be on other than for these games though so what time can ye play?

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Any time after half 8? Won't be on other than for these games though so what time can ye play?

perfect.ill see ya then

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Philly_C wrote: »
    markontap - Spurs
    eioneill - Napoli
    theflesh - Man Utd

Any of you guys around tonight?

Anyone around?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

Philly_C wrote: »
    Anyone around?

I'm online now if you're still about.

man city 4-3 atletico madrid. nearly blew a 4-1 lead. i got the lucky breaks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Bray Header

Hey Lads,

When does this season wrap up? I'm interested in joining the next season if possible..

Hey Lads,

When does this season wrap up? I'm interested in joining the next season if possible..

Were at the tail end of it now. There's probably 3-4 gameweeks left. Keep an eye out for the sign up thread for the next season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

@ The Championship!

Lads, i have already said it DONT put up the scores without the gameweek..
    I'm not going to look for it if ya's arnt bothered....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I can prob get in a little bit if Philt or AlanC are around? If not, I should be on at some stage tomorrow night.

colly54 wrote: »
    @ The Championship!

Lads, i have already said it DONT put up the scores without the gameweek..
    I'm not going to look for it if ya's arnt bothered....

Ah right sorry. Didnt realise.

Will have a look back and edit post or something

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Fizman wrote: »
    I can prob get in a little bit if Philt or AlanC are around? If not, I should be on at some stage tomorrow night.
    Ill be on tonight between and 8 and 10 hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Right Lads - we are coming to the tail end of the league campaign and we need to get a few things sorted.
    • Firstly the Premiership looks to going smoothly and I would like to thank everyone for their efforts.
    • The Championship however - I will be enforcing a deadline on required games to be played. There are dozens of outstanding games to be played. Too many to even list. Each player must have played a minimum of 13 games (and I'm been very generous with 13) by Sunday night; otherwise the players who fail to reach this will be removed from the league.
    • In League 1; we are already depleted. But each player must have played a minimum of 9 games by Sunday night
    I hope everyone can reach these targets and if not so be it. There has been plenty of time for games to be arranged over the past two months.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

RELEGATION / PROMOTION

3 to be Relegated from the Premiership
    • Bottom Two to be automatically relegated
    • 3rd and 4th Bottom to play a playoff decider for relegation.
    3 to be Promoted to the Premiership from the Championship
    • Top Two to be automatically promoted
    • 3rd and 4th from top to play a playoff decider for promotion.
    Promotion / Relegation between League 1 and Championship to be decided. Both Divisions will prob end up been grouped together due to number of drop outs (plus potential upcoming drop outs)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Wen r fixtures up for this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

alanc2003 wrote: »
    Ill be on tonight between and 8 and 10 hopefully
    ill be on after 9pm if ur on tonite bud!! fizman i mean..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Krameel i belive i have to play you again so if ur round at all tonite after 9pm and any eve durin the week ill be on tues and wed, maybe thurs - deffo not fri!! cheers..

Looks like I have a lot of games to play. Wont be able to play til Friday I imagine and anytime Sat or Sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

When are you guys around, I still have to play:
    1. AC Milan - flynner13 - Fly13
    2. Liverpool - Fowler87 - Haunis87
    3. AC Milan - flynner13 - Fly13
    4. Arsenal - Bigron2109 - Bigron2109
    5. Bayern Munich - Kensutz - Kensutz
    6. Real Madrid - Töpher - Uroboric
    7. Liverpool - Fowler87 - Haunis87
    8. Man City - polarbearhead - polarbearhead 1-3

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Wilson91, if you need to play games gimme a shout, I won't be just floating online every now and again.

Still have

Man united (johnneybomb)
    Inter Milan(bugg)
    Ac (fly13)
    Arsenal(bigron)

To play in the championship. I'll try and get arsenal after 10 tonight. When suits the rest of ye to play? I'm fairly busy this weather so its unlikely I'll just be floating about online so tell me when suits ye and I'll try and catch ye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Wilson91 if you see me logged in on the PSN, message me so we can get our game played

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Gameweek 8 fixtures up!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I should be about Wednesday evening L'prof, if not tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Liverpool in the Championship...

Barcelona x2
    Man United x2
    Atletico Madrid
    AC Milan
    Inter Milan

AFAIK thats my lot.. Are these the last set of fixtures?? In that case, I still have to play Arsenal again... Il be online for another while and between 7-11 tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Just played Bugg there now, epic win for my 'Pool team in their relegation battle:pac: Held on for dear life at times but all in all I might have just deserved it after missing a few myself...Gwan the manual players:p Who needs Torres...:D

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/68475847

Advertisement